• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is a spreadsheet a little too anal?

willbefit

Earning My Ears
ok, so here it is...our first trip to WDW and I have my pre planning spreadsheet all fiqured out. Is that a little too weird? :confused3
Would love to hear you thoughts...only 17 days to go! Can't wait!

Spreadsheet has daily plans, nightly plans, flight info, and all ADR's. Neatly tucked into one sheet, with back up plans, and plans for the back up plans, some free time, and relax time. Seems as though I have too much time on my hands!:rolleyes1 I have been planing this trip since the begining of time!

Any one want a look at this lovely spreadsheet and give your comments, suggestions, and blessings of course?

Hi, I actually think a lot of people use spreadsheets! I have to use one to figure out the times of the parks, what ADRs to choose when we go to specific parks, etc -- it just makes it all easier to figure out! ;)

I don't know how to put one on this website...but I share it with people I'm meeting with, etc through email.

Anyway, I believe that a well-thought out plan can always be deviated from, but someone without a good plan will miss out on some great opportunities.

Good luck!! :goodvibes

:laughing: Spreadsheets are pretty normal around here!! :laughing:

You're in the right place, for sure!

Have fun planning!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter