• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is ABD available for non US or Canada residents?

irlapes

Earning My Ears
Hi all:

We are a Spanish family that would love to go on an ABD trip but we cannot find any clear information on whether the trips are available to non-US or Canada residents.

Have you ever travelled with non-US or Canada travellers?

Your input is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards

We live in the UK and although we haven't been on an ABD yet, we are booked on the Southern California and Hollywood trip later this year. I don't think they market ABD outside of North America unlike WDW and DCL so you either have to book direct or use a US travel agent (we have used Dreams Unlimited), plus pay in US$.

Hi all:

We are a Spanish family that would love to go on an ABD trip but we cannot find any clear information on whether the trips are available to non-US or Canada residents.

Have you ever travelled with non-US or Canada travellers?

Your input is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Look up Trailfinders trailfinders.com

As you are in the EU and your currency is ( as is mine ) Euros

then the Phone no is + 353 1 677 7888 or Cork ( my City ) is +353 21 464 8800

I am looking at page 12 of Winter 2021 Brouchure right now for Florida Theme parks Price in €

Wow thanks to both for your reply!! I had contacted Adventures by Disney and another travel agent with no luck so far.

Hopefully we will be able to book our southern calofornia trip soon

When are you traveling Duck in Blue??
We are (hopefully!) travelling in October.

Kevin (that OKW Lover suggested) is my travel agent. I just booked using the Dreams Unlimited website and they allocated Kevin as my agent, he was very helpful in getting me the best deal.

These are good news to me!! I'll contact Kevin.

Thanks a lot you solved my doubt.

What about the trip complimentary box with the luggage tags and the itinerary? Are they sending it abroad?

Regards

These are good news to me!! I'll contact Kevin.

Thanks a lot you solved my doubt.

What about the trip complimentary box with the luggage tags and the itinerary? Are they sending it abroad?

Regards
I'm pretty sure they don't send the boxes abroad. I know they've had issues even getting them sent to Canada due to customs issues. But if you go through an American TA, maybe you could arrange to have it forwarded to you. I have no idea if that's actually possible.

Sayhello

I'm pretty sure they don't send the boxes abroad. I know they've had issues even getting them sent to Canada due to customs issues. But if you go through an American TA, maybe you could arrange to have it forwarded to you. I have no idea if that's actually possible.

Sayhello
I can confirm that ABD do send the boxes abroad (to the UK at least), I received one today for our trip in just over two weeks today! It contained both the pins and the luggage tags etc., it was a very nice surprise 😊

I can confirm that ABD do send the boxes abroad (to the UK at least), I received one today for our trip in just over two weeks today! It contained both the pins and the luggage tags etc., it was a very nice surprise 😊
Glad to hear it!! Congrats!

Sayhello

Yes you can. You may need a visa or esta depending on where the trip is, but they will definitely accept you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter