Is Alan Tudyk becoming the new Frank Welker of Disney animal voices?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It used to be that when Disney would have an animated film with animal sidekicks Disney used to use Frank Welker to provide the animal sounds for the animal sidekicks. But now ever since he debuted in Wreck-It Ralph it seems that Alan Tudyk has now replaced Frank Welker as Disney's number one voice actor for animal sounds. Because on every single new or recent Disney animated movie that's been released Alan Tudyk seems to be voicing animals for the movies. Like in Moana Alan did Heihei's voice and in Frozen he was the duke and in Zootopia he played Duke Weaselton and now that he has added Valentino from Wish to his roster I think Alan Tudyk is following in Frank Welker's footsteps

My mom just began watching Resident Alien and she couldn't believe that Alan Tudyk was in it and when she finished watching an episode I told her Valentino was in it as a human and she couldn't believe her eyes. I think Alan Tudyk will replace Frank Welker as Disney's new animal voice talent because as I mentioned Alan is a good luck charm for Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter