Is anyone else planning to go in 2003?

disny4fun

Mouseketeer
We are planning our trip with some friends during the ist week of December 2003!

If were lucky - we're going to Disneyland and CA Adventure in August 2003 too!

After nine days there earlier this month, we're hooked. Planning on a week in March, and, hopefully, a month next summer. Anyone else?
Terri the Yoopermom

We will be arriving The day after Thanksgiving and staying the whole following week! I just cannont wait!!

Jam 21-Feb14 2003----they had a special rate for stays 21 days or longer. I'm just glad to be going----hope the weather will be ok.

We'll be there in June 2003 after a few nights at Coronado for a conference. It'll be our first time staying there and we're so excited! :)

We have made reservations for two campsites (hopefully in Loop 1500) for September 27 - October 3, 2003. It is our first time to camp at FW. We have been to WDW 3 times, but stayed in the resorts. I will be celebrating my Big 50th with all of my children and grandchildren along. Can't wait. I love to camp with my children, and have not done so in a few years. Counting down the days.:smooth:

Either July 21st through the 28th or the 30th depending on how good of a deal I can get. 2 cabins ~ my family & sis's family. All 5 kids first trip!

We're going down Feb3-11. Just hoping for some warm weather.... 70s will be fine!
TomM

We will be there May 27 for 16 nights. Our last "family trip". The kids (18 & 16) are getting too old to go with us anymore. However, my wife & I will continue to keep going to FW.

We are going to Fort Wilderness for the first time in March 2003. I am more excited than my 16 year old about going. Of course I have told her she can take a friend. I reserved a site in a preferred loop but did not reserve a specific site. I have a question about payment if anyone can help me with it.
I received a reservation confirmation notice in the mail (showing the down payment I made when I made the reservation). If I mail in a partial payment now and for the next few months will I receive a new bill in the mail every so often or do I need to write down the billing info and mailing address and send it in on my own every month? Another question, are the pools heated so that we can swim in March? If my 16 year old decides against going with us, of course, I hope she won't, will us two old folks still enjoy ourselves?
Thanks for the info. Lisa

DS and I are going leaving 2/28/03 and staying until 3/9/03 (i think, maybe longer if i can get away from work).

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Lisa you will thoroughly enjoy yourselves with out your 16 year old! We make payments on our trips over the phone, & no we don't get updated billing statements but you can check on the phone when you call & keep track yourselves which is what we do! Also if your 16 year old is responsible (which I'm sure she is) turn her loose & you & hubby enjoy at least a couple days alone...you won't regret it!

Got so involved talking to Lisa I forgot to mention we will be camping Nov 10th thru the 21st in 2003! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, my husband and I went to WDW twice as much before kids as we go now. I can't wait 'til just the two of us get to go again. But since mine are about 7, 4 and 2, it'll be a while :crazy:

Micki

We have 3 trips planned for next year. We will be there for 2 weeks at Easter, 2 weeks at Halloween and 1 week during Christmas ...... woohoo!!!!! Perhaps if we get enough people listing their vacation schedules, we can set up mini-meets?

Will and I are planning a trip for the beginning of June. It will be the first time either of us have stayed at Fort Wilderness. We're planning on renting one of the cabins. :D :D

Oh yea! at lease a dozen short weekend trips throughout the year and one 2 week trip in March

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter