Is DVC slipping? Less service/MS/Resv?

You would think as one of the biggest nedia company 's in the world the would have top notch websites and access not just for DVC but all aspects of the company.

DVC had truly expected to have a real web presence early this year. It was to include some sort of discussion forum.

My understanding of the situation is that the roadblock came from one of many tiers of management and the legal department at Disney. They certainly have the expertise and ability to do whatever is needed, but there are obviously other obstacles which also have to be overcome within the company.

Stay tuned!

A couple of points..

The Boardwalk studios were gone for the first week in April over a month ago. I took the last one bedroom they had. So the old saying goes.... buy where you what to stay!!!

It is cheaper to have you wait on hold as the phone charge is less than $3 and hour than to have extra personal on hand vs. the number of calls coming in. I would guess the cost to DVC for member support staff to be well over $10 an hour. I can tell you from a staffing standpoint, you will not get it exactly right everytime. Just like you will always find a line to check out at walmart because you can not afford to over staff. It will put you out of business.

DVC has been a great purchase for me and I do not regret it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter