Is it too early to start a May 8, 2004 Western thread?

lsmac

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Sly yet brilliant
Who's going? We finally found a time when all three of us would be able to go and we all prefer the Western. (we had a blast in Dec 02). So, it is me (30-something):) , dh (40) and ds (who will be 14 at the sailing). We are trying to get a cat 3 suite this time as we are also sailing for our anniversary and ds's birthday, but for now are in a cat 6. I am already getting excited, this has been an amazingly rough year and I sooooo want to get away for a while and have Amanda from Australia bringing me BBC's on deck, Colin from Trinidad whipping up a smoothie for dinner, and Shawn from Canada serving me some of that yummy herb crusted sea bass! (sigh, can you tell I am ready to sail?)LOL

Lisa

I don't think it's too early to start a thread but I know one has already been started for this date but I'm happy to reply to this one as well:earsgirl:

We're cruising with you!:bounce:

DH will be 40, myself, 30 something (like you;)), DD will be 4 and DS will be 7 :)

Oh, and we're celebrating our Anniversary as well:smooth:

Debbie

Hi Debbie!

I looked quite a few pages back and didn't find one?? If anyone can find it and link it for me that would be great. The search function does not work for me for some reason?

Lisa

Originally posted by lsmac
Hi Debbie!

I looked quite a few pages back and didn't find one?? If anyone can find it and link it for me that would be great. The search function does not work for me for some reason?

Lisa
Not sure how to link it but I bumped it up for you:)

Thanks for the link Andy and the bump up Debbie!:)

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter