Is on-site fotl here to stay?

XAVIER

Dis Veteran
We stayed at the HRH two years ago and loved the FOTL priviledges so are planning to try the RPH late next year.

Are there any plans afoot to change the system for on-site guests? There was some speculation last year that it would all change with the opening of the RPH and the increase in on-site guests.
Is fotl still unlimited and is it likely to stay that way for the forseeable future?

So far its not been changed and its being advertised for next year in travel agents

We stayed at the HRH two years ago and loved the FOTL priviledges. Are there any plans afoot to change the system for on-site guests? There was some speculation last year that it would all change. Is fotl still unlimited?

Last year it went from unlimited to once in a specified time frame. (1/2 hr? - cant remember)

They swipe your room keys at front of express pass and keep track - but not always ie: line is short anyway.

The use of your room key for express access is still unilimited. They do sometimes scan the key, but so far it's just to keep track of usage. You can still go on the rides as often as you want.

I was just there in July and had FOTL access. They did swipe my card and I went on the same rides 4 or 5 times in a row.

OH MY GOSH! That was the most amazing thing I have experienced - FOTL! We did so much in such a short time. NEVER in all my amusument park experiences did I enjoy that so much. It was crowed too! And to top it off we stayed at one of the best resorts - HRH. Walking was a snap. I miss it more than I miss Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter