Is Storybook Breakfast 2 TS'?

LisaDKG

A little obsessed...
Today when I phoned in my ADRs for Sept. the CM said that my plan for the Storybook Breakfast at Akershus would be 2 TS. I said "Really? I didn't think it was..." He said "Oh yes, any Princess Character Meal, aside from 1900 Cafe". I skipped it since I already had 1900 booked but I didn't really believe him. I am just looking on the boards to see if it is worth it to call back. The Breakfast Menu at Akershus looks good and I can't get my fill of princesses princess: , BUT I have too many TS' as it is!
Anyone got the lowdown?

I think the CM is mistaken. With the exception of the expanded snack options, Disney generally gives plenty of notice about major changes in the plan - back in the fall of 2005, it was announced that Coral Reef would 'cost' only one TS credit in 2006; and they provided PLENTY of notice when CRT changed to Signature Dining.

i find it hard to believe that the princess breakfast would be bumped up to two TS w/out any "fanfare" or notice here or on mousesavers or allearsnet and i have not seen mention of it in any of those places... methinks the cm was WRONG! i'd call back (and now i'm thinking maybe we'll add it in to our list... hmmm... LOL?)

I made an ADR last week for September and was told it was a 1TS ... I am sure that they will let us know if it will change ?

:goodvibes

LisaDKG said:
Today when I phoned in my ADRs for Sept. the CM said that my plan for the Storybook Breakfast at Akershus would be 2 TS. I said "Really? I didn't think it was..." He said "Oh yes, any Princess Character Meal, aside from 1900 Cafe". I skipped it since I already had 1900 booked but I didn't really believe him. I am just looking on the boards to see if it is worth it to call back. The Breakfast Menu at Akershus looks good and I can't get my fill of princesses princess: , BUT I have too many TS' as it is!
Anyone got the lowdown?

I made an ADR for our June trip to the PSB, and the operator first told me that it was 2 credits... I reacted kind of like you, "Oh, REALLY?!" He quickly corrected himself... said he was "thinking" of Cinderella's breakfast.... so, I'm still assuming it's 1 credit... HS

I made ADR's and was told it was 1TS. I planned for my TS meals accordingly so I would LOVE to know if this is true.

Sue

Hope this works but this is a copy of the Dining Plan Brochure for 2006. It shows all the places that require 2TS. Princess Storybook is not one of them.

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/MYWDining.pdf#search='disney%20dining%20plan'

Thanks for the guide!
I just made my ressie after deciding "why not?" and the CM did not mention that it was 2 TS but she did keep a credit card number. I guess that is probably because it is so popular next to CRT and they don't want no-shows. The CM was a little surly so I didn't feel I could inquire too much!

We are going end of Sept for 6 nights. I made an ADR for the Princess Storybook breakfast and it better be only 1TS because I do not want to have to cancel one of my other TS. When I made my ADR's the CM was amazing. She helped me out with times and whether or not I wanted to see fireworks or other things that would not interfere. She never mentioned it would more than 1 TS. I think she would have the way she was so helpful. About a couple of weeks before we leave I am double checking all my ADR's and I am going to make sure that they are all 1 TS. I hope someone who has been to this Princess meal recently can let us know.

It is only one TS credit. I had a wonderful CM help me change some of my ADR's and she and I chatted and she totally talked me into going to the storybook dinner (we didn't plan on going to Epcot at all, but she talked me into that too!). She wasn't pushy, just informative! I am taking my 2 princess: princess: and we are doing 1900 PF, Cindy's lunch and I had planned on going to 1900 PF again, but now we are going to go to the storybook one. If it had been 2 credits, she wouldn't have been able to talk me into it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter