Is the Portofino within walking distance of Hard Rock?

BC

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Hard Rock but want to have breakfast at the Portofino. How far a walk is it? Would it be faster to wait for a boat and take it over?

WE walked a few weeks ago. It's not too far. If you ride the boat, I think you will have to ride to Citywalk then get on the Portifino boat to go there. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct WDW trip nut.

HRH to PBH is about 10 minutes max. Bring your camera. There a beautiful shot, especially in the morning. Going towards portofino, just before you go under the overpass, position someone in front of the bridge. It's a great picture with PBH in the background!

Are there shuttle buses between all resorts as well as the boats that go between them? I would imagine the same will go for RPR,as well :confused:

The quickest way to get to the Portofino from the Hard Rock is to walk out the main lobby entrance and walk across the street to the Portofino entrance.

-Jon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter