Is there a 3rd day free?

millerglass

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying at the HRH November 30 - Dec 1. As far as theme park tickets, I know that they used to have a buy one day - get one day free. Now that there are 2 parks, do they have a buy 2 days, get the 3rd day free? Thanks Eric

I believe they have (or had) a deal where if you purchased the 2-day ticket with a Discover card you were given a 3rd day which needed to be used within 30 days of the original visit. Not sure if this promotion is still going on.

For the official info Click here, go to the BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, click on Orlando, then on the Discover Card Third Day free ticket...

It states the tickets expires 30 days after the first use.

Hope that helps!

We booked our stay thru American Airlines Travel, http://aav1.aavacations.com/ , and this is what there website says about the 3rd day free. (You don't have to buy with discover here, any credit card works.)

2 Day Escape Pass With Unlimited Admission To The Universal Studios Florida Theme Park And/Or The Universal Studios Islands Of Adventure Theme Park For 2 Calendar Days. Visiting One Or Both Parks On The Same Calendar Day Shall Be Deemed A Single Day's Use Of The Pass. *Bonus * 3rd Day Free Through December 31, 2001. Plus Free Admission To Entitlements At Citywalk Excluding Separately Ticketed Special Events And Excluding Universal Cineplex. Valid For 7 Visits To Citywalk. Citywalk Bonus Expires 7 Days After First Use Of The 2 - Day/2 - Park Universal Orlando Pass.

Mark

If you're a AAA member you can buy a 2-Day/2-Park ticket from your local AAA office. You'll get the 3rd day free. You have to buy your tickets before 9/28/01. Tickets are valid until 12/31/02. I found out this information from the Car & Travel magazine that AAA sends monthly. It's the July/Aug issue and the ad is on page 7.

DH just told me that AAA sends out different magazines to different regions. So everybody might not exactly have the same magazine. But, it wouldn't hurt calling your local AAA office is find out if they have this offer.

I'm from Michigan and bought my tickets at our AAA branch. I was told that the offer begins on July 1st. We are leaving today and returning on June 30th. Unfortunately, couldn't take advtange of this deal.

the ad says that u have to go into the office, but the people at the aaa 800 # told me that
if u order tickets from them on-line or talk to a person, u get 3rd day free

I just got back from the Hard Rock today. I was able to get my tickets at the concierge desk of HRH. I used my Discover card& was able to do the buy 2 days get the 3rd free deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter