is there a way to keep track of our credits?

ptmmg

DIS Veteran
I guess I am a little confused about how credits are deducted from your card. Does each member get a card? Is it swiped like a credit card? I am thinking if we pay oop for some meals and use dp at the same time I will forget how many credits are on each card.

The credits are all pooled for the people in your room and everyone gets a card , but you can use just one card for everyone too. So all the credits are accessible on all cards. ( hope that wasn't too confusing :guilty: ) You are given a total remaining for your group on your receipt when you use any of the cards. They just swipe the card at the till and you sign a receipt for them and they give you a copy.

You can also phone down to front desk at hotel at any time and they will check your totals for you. I found it very easy to keep track of the number left. We just kept the most recent receipt in my husband wallet so we would know what was left. We loved the plan and found it really easy to use!!! :wave:

Think about it like a credit card with multiple carholders. You have several cards but all cards are linked to one main account (credits are not divided amongst cards.) Each time you use your card it will tell you how many of those particular credits you have remining. You can always check with the front desk of your hotel as well to check the balance of your credits.

Have a wonderful trip!

Each time you use the plan your receipt tells you how many total credits are remaining for your entire group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter