Is there turndown service in AKLV Concierge?

Disneyholic

CM Wannabe I'll Never Grow Up!
I am hoping not, because the one thing I like about DVC is the fact that someone is not coming into your room every day. I many times wanted to put the do not disturb sign on my door when we left for the parks, but after my DD went on a school trip many years ago and told us how the kids thought it was fun to either turn them around to "clean the room" or putting them on other peoples doors, I worry that some kids will be around doing the same thing. DH & I don't make a big mess and we don't change our sheets at home every day either. The only thing we may need during our trips would be more towels although if we have a 1 bedroom we could wash what they leave.

Club level rooms are subject to club level service. There is both daily cleaning and turn down service although there have been some complaints in the past about spotty turn down service. Note, you can request not to have it when you get there.

Thanks for the answer. That's what I was thinking, but I didn't know. I'll have to decide when we get there what I want to have done or not.

I wouldn't worry about teenagers flipping the signs. There are only ten doors on that level and the CMs desks face that way. I'm sure they would spot any mischief. Besides I don't think the signs say anything about making up the room. Just do not disturb on both sides, right? Different than the cruise ships.

You could put out the Do Not Disturb, call housekeeping or ask the concierge to make a note that you don't want any service.

Have fun. :cool1: We love AKV club and are looking forward to our return, turndown and all. :thumbsup2

Thanks. Guess we've been on too many cruises lately (actually, there is no such thing as too many cruises!) Some of the hotels that we have stayed at have had 2 sided with housekeeping on one side & DND on the other.

We have stayed at AKL concierge before and loved it. This will be our first time staying as DVC members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter