• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this possible at Kona on DDP??

Bibbidi

DIS Veteran
I have eaten at Kona previously and loved it. For our next trip my husband and I want to each use a TS for our dinners, but pay OOP for the kiddos. Since I have one rather picky eater, what are the chances they'd let me order her a side serving of their Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes that normally come with the Beef Teriyaki and pay OOP for that? I normally am one of those people who sticks strictly to the menu without making requests, but in order to ensure my daughter eats I need to get a little out of my comfort zone sometimes for these "special" requests. :rolleyes2

I think the chances are very high. The chefs at TS restaurants are known for how accommodating they can be.

:) I imagine they would be happy to do that for you.

We ate there on our last night in October. Because it was the last night we only had 2 TS credits left, so DH & I used the credits and paid OOP for DS. He ordered off the kids menu, but I don't think they would have cared if we ordered something else for him. They were very nice about allowing me to substitute the sides that came with my entree so I think they would allow you to order an extra side if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter