Is Universal Studios worth it?

I have coupons for USHollywood if you want one, buy one get one free, one day ticket only, first ticket is about $60. Send me a note with your dates, the current coupon expires in Feb but I will get more.

I love Universal Studios. I think you have to be a movie fan to really enjoy all of it though. The backlot tour is great. It's really neat to see buildings and streets from the movies. Back to the Future, Terminator 3D, Shrek 4D, and Jurassic Park are must do's. Great place, lots of fun.

We stayed at the Hilton at Universal City in Dec '05 while I was at a conference. DW spent 2 days at US and loved it. There's also a lot to do at City Walk. We then drove to Anaheim after my conference but not before visiting some of the tourist things in LA. The drive to Anaheim is a long one if you are hitting congestion. I don't know if taxis will go that far, but if they do, it could get pretty expensive. You should call the hotel to see if they can arrange a shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter