Island Skipper Tours

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
I'm going to USO on July 11 to July 14. We're staying at the PBH and with the FOTL acess we have plenty of time to jsut relax and do what ever at IOA. So we're thinking about taking an Island Skipper Tour. Is it worth it? What do they do on the tour? How long is it? Is it all day? And when do the boats leave, like how much time do you have to wait for the next boat to come? If someone could answer these questions for me it would be greatly appreciated!!;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :jester: :smooth:

The Island Skipper Tour is really a boat ride from the Port of Entry to Jurassic Park and vice versa. It takes about 5 minutes to cross the lagoon. The skipper talks about the different islands. Boats generally run about 10-15 minutes apart.

It's not really a behind the scenes tour, which is what I think you think it is. Think of the boat ride across the Epcot lagoon and you have an idea of what the Island Skipper Tours are like.

I agree with Barry.

But if you have a video camera, Island Skipper Tours gives you a perspective on the park you can't get any other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter