Isn't it a little early to start a PTR?..Why yes, yes it is.(we are back!12/13)

hey! i'm *finally* attempting to catch up on everything with all my subbed TRs and pre-TRs. i'm not even attempting to completely catch up - just gonna jump right in! :goodvibes your schedule looks good! you have some great ADRs. my favorite classic character meal is tusker house with donald - you guys will love that one! :thumbsup2

Don't worry I think all you missed was me wavering back and forth on flying or not!:lmao: I am VERY excited about TH because we will get to see Daisy....she is one of my favorites!

I know that the difference is extremely small in the grand scheme of things--I think under $10 for each adult ticket and less for DD's ticket. It may work out to be $20 if we drop down. Hmm...I just looked up in my 2009 Passporter and it says the difference between 7 and 8 day tickets with PH is about $30 per adult ticket! That does not seem right...I think I may jump onto the reservation system and play around with it to see what it says the difference is. If it is the $60 for both adult, that may be worth reconsidering...:confused3

So I jumped onto WDW to play with 8 days versus 7 days---not sure where the Passporter got their numbers but for us to drop from 8 days of tickets with PH to 7 days was only $12 difference for 3 adults and 1 child. Totally not worth it because what if we decide to run in the morning on Saturday before we leave to do a favorite ride? I think we are staying the same.

I think $12 is worth a "just in case" moment! That is a little more than a dollar a month before your trip!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

47 for me!!! :yay::woohoo::yay:

But I leave in 45 :laughing:

:jumping1::jumping1::rainbow::rainbow::dancer:

You are in the 40s!!!!!!

Thanks for dancin' with me! I can't believe October is half over....time has sure flown by. I can't wait for next week to be over with (not just because we hit the 30's on friday;)) but because we are already 1 technician short at work....one just got let go...and one will be on vacation. I am in for a stressed out week!:scared1: We are already running our hinneys off because we are so busy. It seems like the cold/flu season has started MUCH earlier this year. Anyone else notice this? We usually don't pick up the volume of prescriptions that we have until November at least....this started mid September!

I am sooo glad that we are out of the regular season flu vaccine because that adds so much more work for us! I am not looking forward to us getting the H1N1 vaccine at our store yet! I am also sooo sick of answering the phone and saying "No I am sorry, we are out of the flu vaccine....no, no other store in the STL area has them. We are expecting more in the 3rd or 4th week of November....and no I have no information on when we will be receiving our H1N1 vaccine!:upsidedow. I seriously say that 20+ times per day!

Phew!!!! Sorry about my rant!:mad:

In Disney news I paid our remaining balance on our package today!:yay: Our due date is Monday but I wanted to get it paid and over with while I had a chance. My next credit card statement will be super healthy!:rotfl:

Hopefully this weekend I can get pics of Amelia up in her halloween costume...she is going to be Tinkerbell! I also want to see if we can get professional pics of her done to give to our parents....both my parents and his mom and stepdad live away from us so she does not get to go trick-or-treating at their houses. We have a place that we use that just charges for the prints....we have always been happy with their work.

Hope everyone has a great day! This is my Friday night this month to work....plus I work this weekend so I have a case of the BLAHS!

I think I just got the biggest sticker shock of my life. I am not a cheep person by any means but I just found the price of something I was hoping to get while we were in the world and by the looks at it we will not be getting it!!!!!

I am sure everyone has seen the Samantha Brown Disney Christmas show. You the part where she says you can have a tree delivered to your room from Disney floral.....has anyone priced those things!!!!!! The two that are on the website now are around $400 each!!!!:scared1: Yeah....I don't think so. That is more than I am paying per night for my room. :rotfl: I even looked at getting ballons delivered for Amelia's birthday and a Nemo set costs $65....for 2 mylar ballons, a few latex plus a bag of Nemo themed squirt bath toys. I just can't seem justifying the cost when we will not be brining it home with us. I might be ok buying her a mickey shaped ballon in the parks.....Anyone know what they cost now?

Initally when we were driving I was planning on buying a disney themed tree from either Walgreens or Target or even Lowes has some and bringing it down with us. Now that we are flying I won't have room for something like that. I have been reading a thread on decorating your room and the door/window and I am thinking we need to do something like that. At the WL we will not have a window in the hallway but I was thinking if I could make a wreath of some sort to put on our door that would be really neat.

Ebay has some on sale that I guess were at the disney store last year. They would be $50 with shipping. I think I would be able to fashion a wreath in the shape of a mickey head myself and buy those lights with the batteries to put on it. Anyone got any ideas?

We are getting Amelia's pics taken tonight in her halloween costume so I hope to have those up soon!

Holy smoke! That is very expensive for the Christmas tree!! We were considering getting a bouquet of balloons for DD on her birthday too. With those prices, we will have to really think hard about it! I was also considering getting ears done for everyone with their relationship to DD on it but I wonder how much they would cost for the Disney Floral to have them done. I think I probably will price them out through them but I am anticipating ordering them from Disney Shopping and making up the little welcome bags prior to going down or when we get there.

I think picking up a tree from home prior to going down would be smart. You can ship things down to Disney and pick them up when you get there. As long as you are not staying at the convention hotels than they do not charge a handling fee for them. That would help solve the problem of the plane and I shudder to think how they would handle it anyways. Good luck! I will be curious to know what you decide. :surfweb:

Holy smoke! That is very expensive for the Christmas tree!! We were considering getting a bouquet of balloons for DD on her birthday too. With those prices, we will have to really think hard about it! I was also considering getting ears done for everyone with their relationship to DD on it but I wonder how much they would cost for the Disney Floral to have them done. I think I probably will price them out through them but I am anticipating ordering them from Disney Shopping and making up the little welcome bags prior to going down or when we get there.

I think picking up a tree from home prior to going down would be smart. You can ship things down to Disney and pick them up when you get there. As long as you are not staying at the convention hotels than they do not charge a handling fee for them. That would help solve the problem of the plane and I shudder to think how they would handle it anyways. Good luck! I will be curious to know what you decide. :surfweb:

I had to look at the Disney Floral website again to confirm what I saw before.....one tree is $295 and it is 40inches tall.....pretty large if you ask me. The other is the Neverland tree and it is the one that is $395. Still we will not be getting either. I thought the one on the Samantha Brown special was really small....like tabletop size. They don't show that on the website now....maybe closer to time.

I updated my signature to include Amelia's Halloween costume pics. She was horrible during the photo shoot. She wouldn't get in the picture area and just wanted to be held. Everytime we tried to put her there she just cried......I am nervous we are doing 2 year pics in a couple of weeks so they are ready for her party. Any suggestions on getting a 2 year old to stand for pics? Once the photographer got the balloon out she did a little better....seriously these were the BEST shots we had. In most of them she looked like she was crying.

Can't wait for tomorrow....I get to do my "I'm in the 30's" dance!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:Here is my half-way throug the 30s dance!!!!

We got our new Tinkerbell movie in the mail yesterday and Amelia and I watched it this morning! It is so cute. They finally reference Neverland and I am hoping that they eventually tell us how she got involved with Peter Pan.

I am kinda PO'd with disney shopping though. I preordered the movie this summer....I needed about $20 to get over the $89 to be eligible for $5 shipping. All of my other items were shipped earlier. I assumed I paid for the movie....actually I know I paid for the movie when I ordered. Monday I noticed a $21 something charged to my credit card from Disney shopping. When I looked at the invoice in the box with the movie that $21 something was the S/H charge.....REALLY!!!! If I would have known I would have been charged that much for shipping and handling I would have just bought the movie at Target or something. I assumed my $5 shipping fee back this summer covered the movie being delievered too. I can't wait to get Disney shopping on the phone!

No real news on the trip planning front. I have been getting my tolietries in order and making sure we have everything needed for that. I hope to make it to the Dollar store today to find something Christmas themed for our room!

We are getting so close and I am starting to get really nervous that something is going to go wrong!!

We got our new Tinkerbell movie in the mail yesterday and Amelia and I watched it this morning! It is so cute. They finally reference Neverland and I am hoping that they eventually tell us how she got involved with Peter Pan.

I am kinda PO'd with disney shopping though. I preordered the movie this summer....I needed about $20 to get over the $89 to be eligible for $5 shipping. All of my other items were shipped earlier. I assumed I paid for the movie....actually I know I paid for the movie when I ordered. Monday I noticed a $21 something charged to my credit card from Disney shopping. When I looked at the invoice in the box with the movie that $21 something was the S/H charge.....REALLY!!!! If I would have known I would have been charged that much for shipping and handling I would have just bought the movie at Target or something. I assumed my $5 shipping fee back this summer covered the movie being delievered too. I can't wait to get Disney shopping on the phone!

No real news on the trip planning front. I have been getting my tolietries in order and making sure we have everything needed for that. I hope to make it to the Dollar store today to find something Christmas themed for our room!

We are getting so close and I am starting to get really nervous that something is going to go wrong!!

That is ridiculous! Let us know what they say when you call them.

So after calling Disney shopping they explained that the $21 was the charge for the movie. They stated that I didn't pay for the movie in June. I had to call the Disney rewards to see what was taken off of my rewards card at that time. They were right I wasn't charged for the movie at the time....my bad.

They really need to look into the wording on their packing slip though.

It goes something like this....

1 S/H Tink Lost Treasures DVD.........19.99
(1) Tink and the Lost Treasures DVD.....0.00
(1) TBell Lost treasures clip.................0.00

total with tax..................................21.35

I assumed the s/h stood for shipping and handling? The invoice online makes no sense either. The 19.99 is listed twice....but in the end it doesn't add up to the right amount. Oh well.....disney rewards confirmed they didn't overcharge me in June so all is well!

I love your PTR so far. I can't wait to read your TR when you get back, it will help me get closer to our leaving time. :thumbsup2 We are driving, wish we could fly, it would just be way to much. Maybe another year.

Okay back to reading. popcorn::

I love your PTR so far. I can't wait to read your TR when you get back, it will help me get closer to our leaving time. :thumbsup2 We are driving, wish we could fly, it would just be way to much. Maybe another year.

Thanks for joining!!!! I am pretty boring right now......I should have more pics soon.

christmas tree alert--small, mickey ornaments and much much cheaper

http://www.disneystore.com/new-arri...-christmas-tree-with-mailer/p/1253842/303200/

might not be the best time since you're not happy with disney store but it's sooooo cute!

Veronica

Thanks for the info! The tree is super cute. We are going to Target or Walmart today and I am going to look there. I have noticed that everyone is getting all of their christmas stuff out! I am starting to get so overwhelmed......eventhough I have not done anything recently.....I keep thinking there is something I am missing!

Sorry I have been kinda MIA recently.......it is going to get worse! This weekend Amelia and I go to my parents for my nephews' birthdays. The next weekend Dave goes hunting......The next is Amelia's party (which I still have done NOTHING for) then we are packing for Disney the next weekend!

I am kinda bummed because Airtran changed our flight home. We now have a hour and 40 minute layover in Atlanta and we leave Orlando 50 minutes earlier! I am still getting nervous about how Amelia will do on the plane. Dave and I have downloaded videos on our iphones.....does anyone know if we are able to use them in flight? I thought you had to keep your cell phone off. This will help a lot because of our broken DVD player and if we get a new one we won't have to add that to our carryon luggage.

Only 27 days left!!!!:dance3::dance3:

I know what you mean about overwhelmed--seriously. Atlanta isn't too bad of an airport, it's huge, lots of places to walk around and window shop--I used to fly in there on my way to Chicago for work.

The iphone has an airplane mode--here's the link from apple support that will tell you how to use it(i'm still so super jealous that you have an iphone, but I did try to see if the ATT coverage would work here at home and we have zilch, nada, zip. The coverage area for them has always been the worst here in the mtns of NC, so I'll have to wait :( )

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1355

We are driving also..........All the way from California!.................
It will be a very long drive, but thats what we do for disney :cloud9:

I updated my signature to include Amelia's Halloween costume pics. She was horrible during the photo shoot. She wouldn't get in the picture area and just wanted to be held. Everytime we tried to put her there she just cried......I am nervous we are doing 2 year pics in a couple of weeks so they are ready for her party. Any suggestions on getting a 2 year old to stand for pics? Once the photographer got the balloon out she did a little better....seriously these were the BEST shots we had. In most of them she looked like she was crying.

Can't wait for tomorrow....I get to do my "I'm in the 30's" dance!!!!!

Are you going back to the same place for her two year old photos? You might start preparing her leading up to them regardless. We will tell Lilian that we are taking to get her photos taken and what do you think you want to wear type questions to get her excited for them. Do you have it planned at, generally, at a good time for her? Make sure you have snacks and drinks just in case. Under the lights can be pretty warm so I try to make sure we give her a break every few minutes or so.

party: party: Yay for being less than a month away!!! :dance3::jumping1::rainbow:

Don't start worrying something will go wrong!! You have been planning an prepping that you will be prepared!! Do you have your last minute list written out yet? Last minute things to get? pack?

Target has some pretty cute things up already for Christmas--including smaller trees in all kinds of fun colors (if you like a non-traditional green tree). I just was there today. I am debating on getting Lilian two Disney Christmas cds for her stocking or just because before Christmas for driving around. I love holiday music!!

She is getting Tinkerbell for Christmas from my Dad. I am glad to know it is good. She LOVED :love: the first one so hopefully that will be a hit with her too. She is also getting Snow white. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter