It all feels so foreign now!

I've been 2x this year, but I can't help you with park advice since I never stepped in one. One was just to have some time with my brother, and the other trip was to scout out the Orlando area for a possible future move. I'm DVC so I already had the room covered. Both were very relaxing trips and I thoroughly enjoyed each. Even without park time I was still feeling very fortunate and lucky to be able to have the ability to spend that time there.

We were there this past week and loved the distancing! I would concur on making dining reservations as soon as you can just so you are guaranteed that break to eat and refresh without mask. It’s easy to forget and just rush through but would recommend breaks for water and/or snacks.

Also, something I didn’t think about beforehand is that you pay in advance with credit card when using mobile ordering so table service and snack carts are easier if you typically pay with cash. I saw multiple teenagers ask mobile order attendants if they had to mobile order to get food at QS and they were turned away due to not having a credit card. Maybe someone that knows more about this can jump in regarding paying with cash at a quick service location. We just used the credit card out of convenience.

Some of the lengthy lines will be a bit shocking as far as to how twisty and long they are, but as others have said, they are constantly moving so don’t hesitate to jump in line! The wait is not long; sometimes less wait than in previous years!

All in all in was a great trip and so glad we kept our annual trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter