It seems like a bit much to me...

W

WebmasterAlex

I had to cook 3 dinners for 3 people tonite! DW who is watching calories got sauteed Tuna, I had lamb chops.. don't do fish..and DD had pasta!

At least you did it though Alex, there are plenty of men out there who wouldn't have!

I'm watching calories too and made myself cabbage and squash and DH and J.C. got spaghetti and garlic bread.

I'll take a steak medium rare and some garlic mashed potatoes Alex. . .

Oh, and you can make me a vodka tonic too. . ;)

:teeth:

You are a good kind man WM Alex.

We seem to be a perpetual 2 dinner family. (One for DH and I, one for picky, picky DS :rolleyes: )

Your a patient man Alex. When I cook, which is may be once or twice a week...I make one meal. We have similar issues, DD does not care for meat, son is a carnivoir, wife watching wieght with salads and such. Everyone is free to "forage" for themselves if not happy with whatever DW or I cook.

Cooking is overrated. :p

DD ALWAYS gets a different meal, that's the only one I cook, she eats EARLY because she is hungry at 4:30 or 5:00 and I'm not.

Why don't you plan meals that you and Cathy will BOTH eat?

Sometimes I do but I since I'm doing atkins it isn't all that easy!

Alex...Buddy....
DW who is watching calories got sauteed Tuna,

PM me....:)...."sauteed" ?....if yer/she's watching the intake...baked, grilled, poached....but not sauteed! :) ;)

What a guy!
I can relate. My kids eat nothing so its usually mac & cheese, pizza or hot dogs for them. I always have my frozen lean cuisine or WW dinners, and then DH wants something else. Many time he gets what the kids are having though. ;)

come cook for me:D I had reheated spaghetti at 10:30 last night:rolleyes:

We do a one dinner... and a like it or lump it policy... I would be pulling my hair out if I had to do that...

I remember my dad saying " This isn't a restaurant you know..."

You are very brave and patient.

I'm with you, CindyB. I come from that same school of thought.

I do try to make something that all of us like, though. Choices are somewhat limited with DS #1, who is sort of picky, but he is learning to at least try things before declaring them "nasty". :teeth:

Reilly had his favorite dog food... Wellness, and a bowl of water! I didn't have to cook his though :)

You cook???

Good for you! :D

One lump dinner selection here too. If someone is dieting, they make their own :D (It's only ever me though :p )

Throw in one more "different dinner" and you've got the way I cook practically every night!:rolleyes: :p

You're a good man Alex! In my house, you eat what I fix or you go fix it yourself. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter