It seems like a bit much to me...

We do a one dinner... and a like it or lump it policy... I would be pulling my hair out if I had to do that...

That's how it is at my house. And if you don't like it, there's always turkey and cheese in the fridge to make yourself a sandwich.

You're a good man, Alex!

Boy, I thought I was the only one... who was strict with that...

I remember asking my dad for choices for dinner... either it would be the restaurant comment mentioned earlier... it would be this...

Me: Can I have something else?
Dad: Do you have money?
Me: Yes.
Dad: Mc Donalds is 10 miles away. If you ride your bike and start now you can be home by dark.

Then I would walk away... all miffed.

My favorite saying is "This ain't no Holiday Inn"
:)

awwww.....poor Alexy walexy.:p Do you have a boo boo on your hands now?? From all that mixing, stirring, and serving??? I can send you a Spiderman bandaid....if that will make it better?!!;)

I tend to be a "you eat what I fix" kind of person. But these days with Bri staying after school and such, it's just me and Kelsea. So I'm not strict at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter