ITALY Sept 30, 2007

ronny1

ronny1
Hey Guys,

I've been a member for a while but more of lurker than a poster. I am booking with Kevin tomorrow for Italy...I can't wait. I'm going with my Mom and Stepdad. My husband doesn't want to come :confused3 Oh, well, more money for me to spend. Anyone else going on that trip?

Wow, that's so great! Are you going by yourself? Buying the single is pretty expensive, huh? Oh, well, it will be worth it....aren't you so excited?

:goodvibes Yes i am going by myself. It is expensive but only because of single supplement . Actually i compared prices ,supplements ,and itineries and the single supplement is eqaul to or little less then some tours. Plus it is Disney
and would rather travel with them. I also saved on the supplement and still some more -saved 600.00 by booking early. :goodvibes

It is exciting!

I did it! Just booked with Kevin...he made it so easy! I am so excited and Kevin told me all kinds of things that made me even more excited. I keep hugging my husband and thanking him for letting me leave him for a couple weeks! I feel so blessed! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter