It's a beautiful time......March 2006 Thread

umaangel00

DIS Veteran
Who is going during March 2006? We will be there from March 12-17. I will have my lime green Mickeys so don't be afraid to say hello!

I will be there too!
I am going March 5th-11th and bringing my father for a nice father-daughter trip. Staying at my 'home' resort SSR! :banana: :banana:

We'll be there March 14 to the 18th. I'll be looking for you! I'll be wearing my lime green Dis boards shirt at least twice during the trip! Hope to see you there! :Pinkbounc :banana:

March 2 - 11 at the Swan, but we'll be spending some afternoon time on our favorite ride, shown below.

Bill From PA

February 24 - March 8 at AKL and VWL...can't wait!!!!

We'll be there March 26 - April 2nd! Woohoo!

We will be outside of disney March 17-21 and then at VWL from March 21-26 at our DVC. I can't wait!! How crowded are the parks at this time of the year. We usually go in April. Can't Wait!! I just love everything Disney!! :cheer2:

March 4th-12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Headed back to the Poly. Last year we treated our entire family (me, wife, 3 sons, mom, dad, sister, bro in law, neice and nephew) to Tahiti LV. This past year, we adopted a baby from China, so I decided that we are going back again this year - this time we have 12!!!!

We will be there for our wedding and honeymoon Marich 30-April 8!! First 2 nights at AKL and then the Polynesian for 7 nights! :banana:

I'll also be there in March
March 24-26 Pop - Solo, March 26-31 VWL - Girls Only

We're coming March 27-April 3rd at the Dolphin. We're celebrating DM's 60th b-day and my dh and my own 40th! 99 days til we leave!!! YEAH! We've been counting down since way over 400 days.

We will be there March 2-11 split between Beach Club Villas and the Swan!!! I've already began to make all of us our lime green Mickey's out of the paint samples from Home Depot, so don't be afraid to say hello! :wave2:

DizneyKrazed,

Maybe we'll see you around the Grotto pool. We're at Swan from 3/2 - 3/11, our daughter, SIL and grandkids joining us on the 5th.

Bill From PA

We will be there for our first time March 18-25th! We'll be offsite but will be at the parks 4 days, can't wiat! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter