It's a Jolly Holiday with LL. *FINISHED* Final Update on pg. 58.

I'm finally all caught up on your TR - and so sad to hear it's coming to a close, BUT, I also subscribed to your new PTR! :yay:

Let's see if I can remember everything I wanted to say:

LOVE all the hat pictures from the WS! Esp the ones in Canada! :rotfl: We couldn't cover the entire WS in a day, it's so exhausting. I can totally understand why you were spent.

Your Mary Poppins shirt is adorable! And so are your Minnie ears. :goodvibes

What a wonderful treat for you to get to meet Mary Poppins one last time--I love that Disney magic.

I also loved your WL pictures, made me smile...I miss it so much! I also have a picture of the beaver in the elevator, just the other end of the stick. :laughing:

Oh, and the mullet! I cannot forget about the mullet! My first reaction was "That's a woman?!" :lmao:

What a crazy coinsidence that the annoying woman ended up on your plane. :sad2:

Looking forward to your souvie pics and your favorites list!!

I think I am cranky now knowing that your trip is over. ;)

Lunch looks lovely at Tony's -- my brother's favorite movie when he was little was Lady and the Tramp. I watched it over and over and over and over again with him. Seeing all your photos from there brought back those memories.

That lemon cake looks delicious -- too bad it was a meh.

Saying good-bye always makes me sad -- thank goodness you are going back in six months!

Beautiful photos from WL -- I, like Trixie, love the bison photos!

Who would have thought that you would end up on the same flight as that woman -- that's just too weird.

At least I still have your souvenir pics to look forward to...:rolleyes1

I'm bummed that your trip is over.

What a great trip it was.

You and Marc had lots of magical moments on this trip and you have loads of wonderful pictures to remember them by! It was so much fun to relive it all with you!

I'm finally all caught up on your TR - and so sad to hear it's coming to a close, BUT, I also subscribed to your new PTR! :yay:

Let's see if I can remember everything I wanted to say:

LOVE all the hat pictures from the WS! Esp the ones in Canada! :rotfl: We couldn't cover the entire WS in a day, it's so exhausting. I can totally understand why you were spent.

Your Mary Poppins shirt is adorable! And so are your Minnie ears. :goodvibes

What a wonderful treat for you to get to meet Mary Poppins one last time--I love that Disney magic.

I also loved your WL pictures, made me smile...I miss it so much! I also have a picture of the beaver in the elevator, just the other end of the stick. :laughing:

Oh, and the mullet! I cannot forget about the mullet! My first reaction was "That's a woman?!" :lmao:

What a crazy coinsidence that the annoying woman ended up on your plane. :sad2:

Looking forward to your souvie pics and your favorites list!!
I loved the beaver in the elevator, I would laugh at each time we rode up. I am very simple. :lmao:

I think I am cranky now knowing that your trip is over. ;)

Lunch looks lovely at Tony's -- my brother's favorite movie when he was little was Lady and the Tramp. I watched it over and over and over and over again with him. Seeing all your photos from there brought back those memories.

That lemon cake looks delicious -- too bad it was a meh.

Saying good-bye always makes me sad -- thank goodness you are going back in six months!

Beautiful photos from WL -- I, like Trixie, love the bison photos!

Who would have thought that you would end up on the same flight as that woman -- that's just too weird.

At least I still have your souvenir pics to look forward to...:rolleyes1
No crankiness! I don't know what I would be doing with myself if I didn't have my PTR to focus on now!

I'm bummed that your trip is over.

What a great trip it was.

You and Marc had lots of magical moments on this trip and you have loads of wonderful pictures to remember them by! It was so much fun to relive it all with you!
It really was a great trip. :goodvibes

Oh and about those souvie pics......

As you may remember, I had misplaced most of my memory cards sometime after our trip. Well I have found 3 of the 5. Ummm.....yeah, one of the ones that is still missing has the souvie pics on it. I am frantically searching my house for them because of course I did not upload them. If not I am going to take pictures of the souvies that I still have because I did give a few away. :rolleyes1

I'm also sad that your trip is over. Hope that you're able to find those souvie pics. But at least "we" have your next trip to look forward to! :goodvibes

Just got caught up with all the chapters of your report. Nice job! And what a magical moment with Mary to end the trip with!

Somehow I missed the last update over the weekend. I can't believe that it's come to an end :sad2: I'm so sad that it's over. Can't wait for two TRs next year!!!!

BTW, as a mother, I'm completely enraged that the mother on your flight let her children sit with a stranger rather than do one parent/one child. (and I'm trying to overlook her blatant racism :headache: )

Hope you are feeling better today.

Oh, I hope you get to post your souvie photos soon! I'm leaving tomorrow, and I can't wait to see what you bought!!

Kristin

What a lovely last day! I'm so glad you enjoyed your Tony's ADR. My parents liked it last year when they went, but my experience wasn't as good. In your pics the food looks pretty good. I must have been there on an off-night. Plus I'm extreamly picky about my Italian food. Being nearly half Italian I've had so much good homemade italian over the years, that I'm often let down when I'm out.

So sad to see your TR almost over LL! You'll have to draw out the posting of the souvie pictures so we have something to look forward to :goodvibes

OT but this time next week I hope to be driving through the WDW Gates! :woohoo:

I'm sad to see that your trip report is almost over! I've enjoyed reading and seeing your wonderful pictures! I haven't been to Tony's in almost 10 years, but your pictures make it look so magical. We might have to give it a try on our January trip! :)

ACK!!! Somehow I missed your update - maybe I was subconsciously in denial because I don't want it to end...

You made up my mind to try Tony's. I was planning to go on a previous trip but wound up dropping it doing the ADR shuffle... :rolleyes1

I love that you saw Jiminy Crickett - he is one of my favs and I think difficult to find sometimes...

Hope you find those memory cards soon LL! I'm so glad you have your new PTR now! Of course, I'm also glad because these updates are making me sing oh it's a Jolly Holiday with you Burt, again...soo, I'm glad I'll only have 1 of those in my head now :rolleyes1

What a lovely last day, you've convinced me I must try Tony's again - I have only been there once years ago, and I remember being OK with it, but the food you got looks good! And I just love Lady & the Tramp.
I'm sad your TR is almost over but I am excited to see your souvie pictures. Besides I'll just be able to go over to your PTR and get excited for your next trip! :teeth:

Great last update!!!! I'm so sad to see it end, but overjoyed that I know I have two more to look forward to this year!!!!! Can't wait!

I'm also sad that your trip is over. Hope that you're able to find those souvie pics. But at least "we" have your next trip to look forward to! :goodvibes
I'm sad it's over too.

"ES-PAN-Y-OLIA"

:lmao: Sometimes there just are NO words...
Seriously. I was beyond words with that lady. The fact that she lives close enough to me to fly out of the same airport disturbs me on many different levels. Marc couldn't believe that I recognized so many of the people from the flight down.

Just got caught up with all the chapters of your report. Nice job! And what a magical moment with Mary to end the trip with!
Thanks for reading! It really was a great magical moment. I just finished reading your Pirate & Princess Party TR and it makes me hope and wish that they do have that party in May 2009 so I can go!

Somehow I missed the last update over the weekend. I can't believe that it's come to an end :sad2: I'm so sad that it's over. Can't wait for two TRs next year!!!!

BTW, as a mother, I'm completely enraged that the mother on your flight let her children sit with a stranger rather than do one parent/one child. (and I'm trying to overlook her blatant racism :headache: )

Hope you are feeling better today.
I was pretty enraged too, no way would I let me kids sit with a total stranger! On the way down she kept asking people to switch seats because she didn't pay to pick her seats so she was separated from them but I guess after the week down there she didn't care. :lmao:

Oh, I hope you get to post your souvie photos soon! I'm leaving tomorrow, and I can't wait to see what you bought!!

Kristin
Sorry I didn't get them posted before you left. I don't think I am going to find them either! Balderdash! I am going to try and get the pics taken again this weekend.

What a lovely last day! I'm so glad you enjoyed your Tony's ADR. My parents liked it last year when they went, but my experience wasn't as good. In your pics the food looks pretty good. I must have been there on an off-night. Plus I'm extreamly picky about my Italian food. Being nearly half Italian I've had so much good homemade italian over the years, that I'm often let down when I'm out.
Marc is like that with Italian food as well but it got his stamp of approval. I really like the atmosphere at Tony's as well. You should give it another shot!

So sad to see your TR almost over LL! You'll have to draw out the posting of the souvie pictures so we have something to look forward to :goodvibes

OT but this time next week I hope to be driving through the WDW Gates! :woohoo:
WOO HOO! I hope you have a great trip!

I'm sad to see that your trip report is almost over! I've enjoyed reading and seeing your wonderful pictures! I haven't been to Tony's in almost 10 years, but your pictures make it look so magical. We might have to give it a try on our January trip! :)
I would suggest it, it was good. There are just other places that I want to try before we go back, if that makes sense.

ACK!!! Somehow I missed your update - maybe I was subconsciously in denial because I don't want it to end...

You made up my mind to try Tony's. I was planning to go on a previous trip but wound up dropping it doing the ADR shuffle... :rolleyes1

I love that you saw Jiminy Crickett - he is one of my favs and I think difficult to find sometimes...
He was great. I have seen a lot of pics of him on Main Street recently.

Hope you find those memory cards soon LL! I'm so glad you have your new PTR now! Of course, I'm also glad because these updates are making me sing oh it's a Jolly Holiday with you Burt, again...soo, I'm glad I'll only have 1 of those in my head now :rolleyes1
I am glad it won't be stuck in my head either! I have vowed to not have a song-ish TR title for our May trip. :rotfl2:

What a lovely last day, you've convinced me I must try Tony's again - I have only been there once years ago, and I remember being OK with it, but the food you got looks good! And I just love Lady & the Tramp.
I'm sad your TR is almost over but I am excited to see your souvie pictures. Besides I'll just be able to go over to your PTR and get excited for your next trip! :teeth:
The only thing getting me through the end of this TR is that I have my PTR to focus on!

Great last update!!!! I'm so sad to see it end, but overjoyed that I know I have two more to look forward to this year!!!!! Can't wait!
Hehehe, I can't wait either! :woohoo:

Since I am Lady Listy, I have complied a list of our favorites from our trip. Again, we did these separately so we wouldn't influence each other. The funny thing is that when we read each other's lists, we were ooh'ing and ahh'ing about each others.

Marc's Favorites.

Magic Kingdom:

Favorite Ride: Pirates
Favorite Meal: LTT
Favorite MK Moment: Captain Hook Character Interaction
Favorite Show/Parade/Fireworks: Hallowishes

Epcot:

Favorite Ride: Soarin
Favorite Meal: Coral Reef
Favorite Epcot Moment: World Showcase Day
Favorite Show/Parade/Fireworks: Drum & Fife in America Pavillion / Voice of Liberty

Hollywood Studios:

Favorite Ride: Toy Story Mania
Favorite Meal: Brown Derby
Favorite DHS Moment: Playing around on Streets of America
Favorite Show/Parade/Fireworks: Fantasmic

General Favorites:

Favorite Park: For Rides Epcot & For overall park experience MK
Favorite Snack: School Bread
Favorite Counter Service Meal: Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Favorite Hissy Fit: LL's hissy fit about the early morning ADR at Hollywood & Vine
Favorite Appetizer: Crab Cakes from Kona
Favorite Entree: Coconut Tofu Noodle Bowl from Brown Derby
Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Moose from Le Cellier
Favorite Store: Art of Disney
Favorite Romantical Moment: On the swing at the Poly waiting for the Electrical Water Pageant.
Favorite Character Meet & Greet: Characters at LTT.

Leslie's Favorites.

Magic Kingdom:

Favorite Ride: Haunted Mansion
Favorite Meal: Liberty Tree Tavern
Favorite MK Moment: Riding Pirates in a boat to ourselves during MNSSHP.
Favorite Show/Parade/Fireworks: It's a very close tie with Spectromagic and Hallowishes. Don't make me pick just one!

Epcot:

Favorite Ride: Soarin'
Favorite Meal: Le Cellier
Favorite Epcot Moment: Riding Soarin with Marc for the first time. I loved watching him enjoy the ride.
Favorite Show/Parade/Fireworks: American Adventure

Hollywood Studios:

Favorite Ride: The Great Movie Ride
Favorite Meal: Hollywood Brown Derby
Favorite DHS Moment: Winning Year of Million Dreams Pin Lanyards.
Favorite Show/Parade/Fireworks: Fantasmic

General Favorites:

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Snack: School Bread
Favorite Counter Service Meal: Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Favorite Hissy Fit: The one that spanned France & Morocco
Favorite Appetizer: The Cobb Salad from Brown Derby.
Favorite Entree: The Salmon with Polenta from Brown Derby
Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Moose from Le Cellier
Favorite Store: Days of Christmas in Downtown Disney
Favorite Romantical Moment: Our nightly swims.
Favorite Character Meet & Greet: Meeting Mary Poppins at MK on our last day.

Any other favorites or best moments you guys would like to know about? I feel like when I was thinking up this list I had a lot moer things to have but can't remember them all. :confused3

There will be two more posts before this TR ends. One will be souvie pics (that I just need to take again) and the second will be a Final Thoughts Chapter. :goodvibes

Awww I loved the Favorites Post:hug:

That is so cool. I'll have to remember to do that, epecially on the Grand gathering trip... maybe I'll make up a "test" before we leave and have everyone fill it out on the flight home!!!

Paula

Awww I loved the Favorites Post:hug:

That is so cool. I'll have to remember to do that, epecially on the Grand gathering trip... maybe I'll make up a "test" before we leave and have everyone fill it out on the flight home!!!

Paula

That is an awesome idea! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter