"It's an adventure" Day 4: MGM

Another entertaining report, I love the TOT photo I know that I will never go on it I am to scared. :scared1:

I also think you were very brave, I haven't built up the courage for ToT yet, my excuse being that I am scared of heights. Your buffet sounded good, and I really fancy Watermelon Sprite.

Quick question, what are the Reliving the Magic DVDs? They sound like they would be very interesting. Thanks.

Laur's princess:

Quick question, what are the Reliving the Magic DVDs? They sound like they would be very interesting. Thanks.

Laur's princess:

Hi Laur's

Relive The Magic is a company which sells a set of 20 DVD's that contain videos of just about every ride in WDW and walks around the resorts. They are fan produced so they are the FULL ride rather than the quick flashes that you get on the official DVDs but the camera work is a bit shaky. I see from the web site that they are currently doing the whole set on sale for just $39 although it says that price will go up soon.

As I said in the pre-trip report I enjoyed them so much I just had to go back and experience the rides for myself but for those who go regularly they might not be such value. Have a look at the web site and see what you think.

Hi Laur's

Relive The Magic is a company which sells a set of 20 DVD's that contain videos of just about every ride in WDW and walks around the resorts. They are fan produced so they are the FULL ride rather than the quick flashes that you get on the official DVDs but the camera work is a bit shaky. I see from the web site that they are currently doing the whole set on sale for just $39 although it says that price will go up soon.

As I said in the pre-trip report I enjoyed them so much I just had to go back and experience the rides for myself but for those who go regularly they might not be such value. Have a look at the web site and see what you think.

Hi David

Thanks very much for this, I will check it out.

Laur's princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter