It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Looks like you can enter today but is it an official entry or do we have to wait till tomorrow

Thanks for the post!

It would be SO amazing if we won and paid for our Feb trip. We would still have to cover getting there but AWESOME either way.

Praying for some
pixiedust:

Can't wait to see some DISers get the trip!

Looks like you can enter today but is it an official entry or do we have to wait till tomorrow

I thought it was odd that it accepted my entry today when it doesn't officially start until tomorrow. I'm just figuring it is another Disney glitch. ;)

I was able to enter too, but a friend of mine was not, so I'm also assuming it was a glitch (that I could enter, that is).

Call me greedy, but i really want to win. Staying in the castle has always been my dream, even before I knew it was possible.

Thank you so much for posting! I've been trying to convince my mom to take the family down (my little brother and sister have never been) and I've never experienced more than just one day or even staying on site! Good luck to all participants :wizard:

Thanks so much for sharing! My husband is deploying this Spring and it would be wonderful to have a free family vacation before he left. Not to mention, this would be the year for extra income on our taxes.

SWEET, finally Disney has recognized that Canadians should be able to enter these glorious contests :clown:

:confused3

:eek:

:banana:

I've long along learned to ignore any contest from a US based company. Very excited to see I can start paying attention to what Disney USA is doing.

I entered for someone....I hit enter, agreed to the terms and it thanked me for entering??????

I got the same, and was hoping it would have me verify my information before entering! I'm terrified that they have an old phone number or address on that account, and I could find NOWHERE to check my account information!! Is it the same account I used to book my vacation a few years ago? I don't feel like I even really entered (not having entered or verified any information!!) Anyone know how to do this?! Freaking out here! :confused3
t

I got the same, and was hoping it would have me verify my information before entering! I'm terrified that they have an old phone number or address on that account, and I could find NOWHERE to check my account information!! Is it the same account I used to book my vacation a few years ago? I don't feel like I even really entered (not having entered or verified any information!!) Anyone know how to do this?! Freaking out here! :confused3
t

If you go to the DisneyRewards.com
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/

In the upper right hand corner there is a sign in button....you should be able to sign in with your email and password and view and update any of your information. Its hard to find the sign in and account information on the other pages.

Once signed in you can access your account at the top left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter