Its christmas time...... well nearly!!

I love Christmas, but I am so used to being told to behave - that it's months still to go. It seems really nice to find others that will discuss it in September. The idea that there may be people out there who discuss it all year round! WOW!:banana:

Well i always start thinking about it in Sept and would normally start shopping for it now too but wont this yr untill after dlp soo i'll just have to think about it instead! loool

We always started thinking about it in September after the last birthday of the yr - beginning Sep - but then DD came along (in November) so Christmas is often put on the back burner til after that.

Dont mind getting excited early though

We always started thinking about it in September after the last birthday of the yr - beginning Sep - but then DD came along (in November) so Christmas is often put on the back burner til after that.

Dont mind getting excited early though

If we did that, then we wouldn't starting thinking about Christmas until mid December...

We have to think about it before then - we need our chocolate advent calendars hung up by the 1st :rotfl:

If we did that, then we wouldn't starting thinking about Christmas until mid December...

We have to think about it before then - we need our chocolate advent calendars hung up by the 1st :rotfl:

Same here- My birthday is 9 days before Christmas, so its a nightmare....

Bob xoxox

I was seriously tempted to dig out my Christmas CDs this morning! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

i play christmas music every day , and santa still comes on the right day lolol

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

i play christmas music every day , and santa still comes on the right day lolol

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My family must have just banned me from it then!! :sad:

I drive them sooooooo mad with Christmas that they've enforced a ban on me this year, saying if I start my Christmas overdrive before October, there won't be a Christmas!! :eek:

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter