• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Official, We're going to DL!!!!-Looong!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: Made reservations with Walt Disney Travel for a Disney Visa PKG. for a stay at the Paradise Pier from March 22nd-28th.. We also booked Fantasmic Balcony seating for the 23rd which ran 212.00 for 4 ouch!!! The show is at 10:30. We get 4-5 day bonus hoppers along pin and lanyards, as well as premium viewing for 1 of the parades at either park,early entry into Fantasy Land, Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness, seating for Snowwhite, seating for Alladin, also preferred seating for It's Tough To Be A Bug as well as Muppet Vision 3-d. Also got a tote bag and 125.00 disney dollars. And we also requested 4 Knott's Tickets with tranfers. We booked our airfare through Southwest and honestly got a great deal. Now here is my BIG QUESTION!!!! Even though everything has been booked as far as the Disney Pkg., can I get a better deal??? Not counting the airfare, the Disney PKG. itself cost 2608.00 which includes tax. What should I do? Is this just an OK deal or can I do better? Please keep in mind we already have airfare as well as the tickets for Fantasmic. The reason this is sooo long is that I wanted to give all of the componets of the PKG. and if it was worth the price? Thanks for any suggestions or tips, Chip@Janet.

How many people, adults and kids, will be going?

Usually its cheaper to piece everything together, but you do miss out on some of the preferred seating perks.

We just booked a package thru Disney Travel and are getting 4 nights at GC and 5 day PH for 2 adults 2 children (March 26-30). All the above mentions, preferred seating, bag, laynards, $200 disney dollars, etc. excluding the fantasmic special seating for $2080. Does not include air either. we thought that was pretty good. Hope this helps! We are so excited and can't wait, this will be our first trip to DL. DH and I have been to WDW about 11 times. My DS who is 9 has been 7 times, DD 5 has been 4 times. :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter