It's only fair

Nobody wants to join? :0 lol

I feel lonlier than a man in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Botique.

:lmao:

I volunteer to be the President of my husband's fan club! :lovestruc

Come on, there have to be some listeners out there who choose Corey as their favorite!

We are Corey's fans.

NC Beast is off today---says hi!

I just cropped this from Dec 2007 (booted out Bawb).

100_1646-1.jpg

I have a GREAT segment idea for Corey....this is bound to make me his BFF!

Like Corey, my husband and I are beer lovers. I think Corey should to a Beers of the (Disney) World segment! I mean, think of it all...Beer from all of the different World Showcase pavilions, the Big River Brewery on the Boardwalk, the specialty beers brought in for Food and Wine, beer at the DTD places, I know that Raglan Road features some beers that aren't found elsewhere on property....

What do you say Corey? Will you drink one (ok, more than one) for the team??? :rotfl2:

Okay, someone come up with a CorEy song...to the tune of "Bad Boys", since he obviously loves that tune!

Has CorEy been working out ? Because his "guns" look much bigger in his more recent airboat pictures http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/bcairboats/pages/DSC06603.htm Maybe it's just because he is holding an alligator. :scared:

Alright ladies (and in some cases gentlemen) hands to yourselves!;)

Yes, his arms are bigger and no it is not due to the alligator. He has recently changed his diet to be healthier and he has been working out several times a week. I can already see a major difference in his body and he even lets me feel those rock hard biceps! :lovestruc :cloud9:

Yes, his arms are bigger and no it is not due to the alligator. He has recently changed his diet to be healthier and he has been working out several times a week. I can already see a major difference in his body and he even lets me feel those rock hard biceps! :lovestruc :cloud9:

LOL .... put that flag in AuroraJae

I am the same way anyone even looks at my Dbf and I pounce :rotfl:

In the words of CorEy himself: Noted!!! :lmao:

(And for the record for anyone thinking I am pining for Mr. Guns, I was simply making an observation. Although it pains me to say something like this, CorEy is actually a bit young for me. :scared1: Unlike a few "older" women hanging around the boards, you won't see any cougaring from me.) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter