"Its tough to be a bug" refurbishment August.

wow - this is encouraging...
i just checked the disney site and bug STILL doesn't appear there...
it has disappeared form the list completely....

interesting......

wow - this is encouraging...
i just checked the disney site and bug STILL doesn't appear there...
it has disappeared form the list completely....

interesting......

I don't want to burst your bubble but the official Disney site is as reliable as .... erm ... :rolleyes1

Allears and Stitch Kingdom both have it listed as closed from 15 August to 30th September. I've posted a link to the Allears site, but had to log in to view the closures on Stitch Kingdom so not sure if a link will work on here.

http://allears.net/tp/rehabs.htm#august

I just remember that the Mad Hatters Tea Party was closed when we were there last year and it also vanished off the Disney site, leaving us a bit hopeful (well some of us were secretly relieved to be truthful :lmao:) but it was definitely closed as reflected on all the other sites. (sorry :flower3:)

I don't want to burst your bubble but the official Disney site is as reliable as .... erm ... :rolleyes1

Allears and Stitch Kingdom both have it listed as closed from 15 August to 30th September. I've posted a link to the Allears site, but had to log in to view the closures on Stitch Kingdom so not sure if a link will work on here.

http://allears.net/tp/rehabs.htm#august

I just remember that the Mad Hatters Tea Party was closed when we were there last year and it also vanished off the Disney site, leaving us a bit hopeful (well some of us were secretly relieved to be truthful :lmao:) but it was definitely closed as reflected on all the other sites. (sorry :flower3:)

oh well - hope springs eternal......

Thanks Beth :goodvibes My daughter will be very pleased to hear that. Come to think of it, so am I :)

No lead left to write it in again, eraser worn down so far I threw away, I am waiting til I get there :rotfl2:

No lead left to write it in again, eraser worn down so far I threw away, I am waiting til I get there :rotfl2:

:lmao: Well could you at least post to let us know? Lead is so bad for the environment you will be doing the planet (and our minds) a great service ;)

:lmao: Well could you at least post to let us know? Lead is so bad for the environment you will be doing the planet (and our minds) a great service ;)

Blame Beth for over use of these products, I would not have looked again, still had a brand new pencil and eraser until I read her updates :rotfl2:

and if it's closed when we get there, my family won't be able to understand my reaction - collapsing to the ground in hysterical laughter... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter