It's Xmas in July ... My Waitlist Just Came Through for Dec.

Paula H

Mouseketeer
Yayyyy! Although, even if it didn't we would have had a great stay. We had ressies in a 1 bdr at OKW for Dec. 4 - 8, but just got a studio at BCV for the same days. I'm going to miss the washer and dryer, but the kids are gonna love the pool!!! All that pixie dust paid off.

see the wait list does work.

but going from a 1-bedroom to a studio (even at BCV) would be hard for me.

Yes, I'm definitely going to miss the 1-bedroom, especially since we've never stayed in a studio with our kids. But, it's only for a few nights - and then we're off to even smaller quarters on the Wonder!! - and as the kids have gotten bigger we spend less and less time in the room. Given that this is shorter trip, I've already told everyone I'm not cooking!

Paula H said:
Yayyyy! Although, even if it didn't we would have had a great stay. We had ressies in a 1 bdr at OKW for Dec. 4 - 8, but just got a studio at BCV for the same days. I'm going to miss the washer and dryer, but the kids are gonna love the pool!!! All that pixie dust paid off.
Congrats!!! We'll see you there! Well, unless my waitlist came through for VWL studio , freeing up the BCV studio for you. Now that would be funny :rotfl:

happy - very funny, especially since we kicked ourselves for not making a VWL ressie at our 11 mo. window - then we definitely would have been trading!! Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - VWL at the holidays is gorgeous!!!

I hope to get the same good luck as you, trying to trade 7 nights at OKW for BWV, where we are waitlisted. Just want to be at the Boardwalk for Christmas decorations! :cheer2: :goodvibes

Hi,

Congrats, have fun!!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter