• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Itunes and Podcasts

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
I can't seem to download Itunes, well it downloads but will not work:(

Anyone know of another other store i can use to download the podcasts?

Donna

I can't seem to download Itunes, well it downloads but will not work:(

Anyone know of another other store i can use to download the podcasts?

Donna

This may be a silly question, but did you install it after downloading it? If you are a veteran computer user I apologize, but some new users don't understand this step has to be performed after downloading software in order to use it.

Once it is installed you should be able to go to the podcast web page and click Subscribe and it "should" open iTunes and start downloading the latest podcast.

You could always call the itunes help phone number. They'll help you solve the problem!

Thanks everyone, i managed to sort it out. The programme quick time wasn't working which affected itunes, so i re-installed that and all is now working fine.

Donna :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter