I've reached a 1,000 post and ---nothing

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
No bells, no whistles, What no fireworks. I've been waiting for my 1,00 post and even I missed it. I have 1,006. Oh I guess this ones makes 1.007. Well, won't you Join in in the 1,000 post dance at least. Thanks!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yaaaaaaay! ^_____^ Congratulations!

this just means you dont have a life, congratulations :confused3

Really? No fireworks? hmm, I got fireworks with my 1000th post! ;)

Wonder what's in store for my 2000th?

Congrats on your 1,000 post !!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancer: :thewave:
Kim

forgot to add I wanted to make it to 3,000 posts before I left for our trip to WDW on 6/16 but I don't think I'm going to make it. 12 days and 258 posts to go. 21 posts per day??? :rolleyes:

Pop Daddy said:
this just means you dont have a life, congratulations :confused3

And that is something to be proud of............. :teeth:

browneyes said:
Congrats. :cool1: The first 1k is the hardest.:)

:rotfl: I looked at your post count. Wow, you are experienced. ;) What must pd think of the life that you live? :teeth:

funhouse8 said:
No bells, no whistles, What no fireworks. I've been waiting for my 1,00 post and even I missed it. I have 1,006. Oh I guess this ones makes 1.007. Well, won't you Join in in the 1,000 post dance at least. Thanks!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

How is this??
firewrk3.gif

I coming up too for the 1000 mark, just before I leave for WDW too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter