J&N's MOM - Design Help Needed

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
I just designed this t-shirt, but need some help touching up the edges of the mermaids. Does anyone know how I would do this with PhotoImpact? If I can't do it, I'll just put it on a light background. Anyone know how to do this? I was going to post a smaller picture, but you wouldn't be able to see the edges. :blush:
Thanks!

Mermaids2.jpg

Mermaids used with permission from AlraM(Disney Bubbles)

I am assuming that you erased a background off of them to begin with?

when you use the magic eraser up the similarity about 10 - this should go to the edges -

I have to go get Julia from school - when I get home if you still need help - I can do it for you

Kate,
Yes, I did use magic eraser. I used it on each separate picture I put on the design.
I am going to try what you suggested to see if I can do it. I won't be able to get to it tonight, but I will most likely have some time over the next couple of days. If I can't do it (or can't do it to my satisfaction), I would love to take you up on your offer to help me fix it. I will bump the thread and add your name to the title to get your attention. Thank you so much for generously offering to help. Wish me luck!! I will let you know how it goes either way!!

Teresajoy and Penny,
Thank you so much for the compliment! I'm a beginner who is learning all the time . . . and I'm about to learn just a little bit more as I attempt to clean up this design.

Maria

Hi :wave2: Kate,

I've finished fixing my design, but I'm having different troubles now. I've uploaded it to my photobucket page so I can add it to this thread, but it's coming out all blurry, even though it isn't blurry when I open it on my computer.

You can take a peak on my page to see what I mean (it's Mermaids3)

I've done all I can, and I feel it is "good enough" (unblurry, of course).
I have no idea how you do what you do, especially on a jpg image, but it took me quite a while to touch up my ufo file. :crazy:
I totally respect what you do and the time that is involved.

Thank you for the generous offer to help me! If you have any idea why my image uploads blurry on photobucket, please please enlighten me! :confused3

Cheers!!

No, that's the orginal (Mermaids2)

Take a look at Mermaids3. The newer one (Mermaids3) has a few modifications done to it (mermaid shuffle) as I was working on the original problem. It's hard NOT to tweak and change while working on a project.

That is the one labeled Mermaids3

can you post a picture of the one you are talking about?

I seem to be having other photobucket trouble, too, because when I take it from photobucket to paste here, it isn't blurry :badpc: :crazy: :badpc:

Oh well . . here it is . . .
Mermaids3.jpg

OK, weird things are happening because the original you posted has now changed?????

I'm sorry to have wasted your time :guilty:

Kate,

I'm so sorry for the confusion! I still don't know why what I was seeing was different than what you posted. :confused3

Anyway, I didn't thank you properly for your suggestion to correct my design. I was being called to dinner while we were posting back and forth, but I really didn't want to leave my computer (a true sign of an addict??) I told my husband I was posting with the Queen of the DDA and didn't want to make her wait for my reply. He didn't really understand. I guess that's why I'm on these boards and not him.

Overall, I think the design worked out pretty good. Of course, it probably took me 10 times longer than it would take you, but I enjoy learning little tips and tricks like the one you shared with me, and it gives me great satisfaction to try to fix it myself. I had absolutely NO IDEA I could manipulate the editing to that level. It has made me think that I need to poke around the program more when playing with designs.

Thanks again for your help and most of all your patience and understanding.
Enjoy the rest of your evening! :surfweb:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Cruiser1969 said:
I seem to be having other photobucket trouble, too, because when I take it from photobucket to paste here, it isn't blurry :badpc: :crazy: :badpc:

Oh well . . here it is . . .
Mermaids3.jpg
way to cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter