J & T's Wishes Wedding 5/5/12 SB/SBP/BW *Wedding & Aulani HM TR Complete!*

you've been following along myy pj, so I just read through yours! Just wanted to say I LOVE your weedding plans so far, especially the beach theme!:) I think everything is going to come out beautifully! And not to mentiion those STD's, those are too cute! ( along with Goonie) :goodvibes

Your B-party looked fantasttic and so much fun! Especially the steak and potatoes. MMMMM!:)

Im looking forward to following along with the rest of your weeding plans!:cool1:

Tricia,

Sorry I have missed a couple of updates.

*The dresses look awesome! What a great pick and a lovely shade of pink. :love: The flower girl dresses are adorable too!
* OMG!!! The party for Goonie is too cute! Love the cocktail name.
* Glad your floral BEO is where you want it too. Good job. You cut a lot.
* Yay! You got a DJ!!! Sounds like he is a good one!

We are headed to Capital Grille on Saturday night for Paul's birthday. I am very excited. It's been way too long since we have been there.

Any update on the invites??? I can't wait to see them.

Things are really coming together now. Won't be long. :hug:

First of all I can't believe how close you are getting!!!! I am getting so excited for you. Glad to see you bm dresses came in, they are so pretty:)

Love picture of your dog!! Too funny!

IIIIII know, it's crazy right!! Every day (obviously) the count goes down.. ahhh! I feel like I have so much to do still!!! Thanks, I'm glad you like the dresses!! Goonie. hahaha he's so funny.

Hi! No, I think we had Steve Weinstein (or something like that) buuuuttt...at a couple of races, there is another DJ Steve that is amazing...not sure if it's him but if so, I think he'll be a great choice! (when you talk to him, you could always ask about hearing DJ Steve at the races and you wondered if thats him)

Foiled! Hopefully out Steve is good! :goodvibes I googled him and I think he is the one that does NYE and etc. So hopefully that is a good thing?!

The dresses are great and they both look so happy to be wearing them.

Your dog is so cute, and he wears a hat?!

I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner but your wedding date is on my actual anniversary date. That is our official 5 year anniversary, nice date choice! We initially had our VR planned for that day but my aunt couldn't make it so we bumped it up to March. We could have been wedding twins.

ooo thats awesome we are getting married on your 5 yr, it is my sister and BIL's 5 year anniversary that day too! :goodvibes We def could have been wedding twins, added on Kristen and we could have been triplets! haha I'm getting carried away... :laughing: My mom kept making references for us to bump it up, with all the stuff I still have to do, boy am I glad I didn't. Your VR is REALLY coming up quick!! ee!! :))

you've been following along myy pj, so I just read through yours! Just wanted to say I LOVE your weedding plans so far, especially the beach theme!:) I think everything is going to come out beautifully! And not to mentiion those STD's, those are too cute! ( along with Goonie) :goodvibes

Your B-party looked fantasttic and so much fun! Especially the steak and potatoes. MMMMM!:)

Im looking forward to following along with the rest of your weeding plans!:cool1:

Thanks for stopping by! mmm the food at teh Capital Grill, still thinking about it! which brings me to my next comment....

Tricia,

Sorry I have missed a couple of updates.

*The dresses look awesome! What a great pick and a lovely shade of pink. :love: The flower girl dresses are adorable too!
* OMG!!! The party for Goonie is too cute! Love the cocktail name.
* Glad your floral BEO is where you want it too. Good job. You cut a lot.
* Yay! You got a DJ!!! Sounds like he is a good one!

We are headed to Capital Grille on Saturday night for Paul's birthday. I am very excited. It's been way too long since we have been there.

Any update on the invites??? I can't wait to see them.

Things are really coming together now. Won't be long. :hug:

mmm capital grill!! lol Happy birthday to Paul!! Enjoy! I'll be very jealous on Saturday! Glad you ladies like the dresses! I love them! They were exactly what I pictured and I think flow well with my beachy vibe! The BEO might be my proudest moment so far. lol Just for bringing it down so much when I thought it was impossible the first time I laid eyes on it! I am very excited our DJ is assigned and hoping he works well with our guests (us picky music people!)

I have tracking for the invites and they will be here tomorrow by 430!!! :yay:
I have a picture of them also that Shelley sent me but photobucket is blocked at work so I'll have to add it later. I'm having the girls over on Sunday for an assembling party. yay!
DF's sister is addresing them all with her really nice handwriting, so she's going to start Friday too so we're good to go to mail them Monday morning! Yay I can't wait to start getting responses!!! :yay:

As promised, here is the picture of our invites I got from Impressions!!
RokickiAllGrey.jpg

They are out for delivery and should be to my house within a few hours- yay! :woohoo:

I am having the girls over Sunday afternoon to assemble them, I wonder how fast we will get our replies!! Also, I know when my sister got married they had special wedding invite postage- a package for the invite and the reply card. Do they still? I was looking online but didn't see any. I'll have to assemble one and take it to the USPS on Saturday to weight it and see how much we need and then see if they have the packages still! So excited!! :yay:

I LOVE those invitations. Simple and very classy. And I really like the font. :goodvibes I don't know of any special wedding postage, and they never mentioned anything to me when I brought ours to mail out.

Oh, wow, we could've been wedding triplets! I originally wanted ours to be March 5th (which is our anniversary), but Doug felt that if I wouldn't wait until 2013, we should at least give people two more months to save. :rolleyes1

Are you starting to get a bit freaked out that we're almost in March? Because I know I am! :rotfl:

I LOVE those invitations. Simple and very classy. And I really like the font. :goodvibes I don't know of any special wedding postage, and they never mentioned anything to me when I brought ours to mail out.

Oh, wow, we could've been wedding triplets! I originally wanted ours to be March 5th (which is our anniversary), but Doug felt that if I wouldn't wait until 2013, we should at least give people two more months to save. :rolleyes1

Are you starting to get a bit freaked out that we're almost in March? Because I know I am! :rotfl:

Thanks so much!! They just came to my house and I love them!! It did however occur to me I don't have any stickies- haha I told them I would assemble myself to save a little bit on them, but I thought I'd get the glue.. oopsy. So I have run out to Michaels tomorrow and get some! I can't wait to show you more of them! Hmm, I'll definitely ask about the package stamps. Thye were just generic love stamps but color coded. haha I really wanted to do the covert ops blacklight numbering on them, but they require our guests to write their names by their food choices so theres no way we won't know whose is who's. haha :dance3:
uhhh yeah, we are what now, 72 days?? 72 DAYS!!!!! :scared1:

I'm new to the community, and I just finished reading through your PJ. I'm SO happy things are working out for you & that everything is coming together!!! :goodvibes

Not gonna lie, I am a bit overwhelmed with the idea of going through all of this when planning my eventual DFTW, but I have a feeling that over time & with support of people here, I'll be okay.

Oh, btw, that chocolate tour you did for your bachelorette party looks so awesome! I <3 chocolate. I also haven't been to Boston in about 3yrs, so maybe that will be something I have to complete.

And, your dress looks stunning!! So pretty!

Looking forward to following along! Hope you have an awesome weekend! :cheer2:

Thanks so much!! They just came to my house and I love them!! It did however occur to me I don't have any stickies- haha I told them I would assemble myself to save a little bit on them, but I thought I'd get the glue.. oopsy. So I have run out to Michaels tomorrow and get some! I can't wait to show you more of them! Hmm, I'll definitely ask about the package stamps. Thye were just generic love stamps but color coded. haha I really wanted to do the covert ops blacklight numbering on them, but they require our guests to write their names by their food choices so theres no way we won't know whose is who's. haha :dance3:
uhhh yeah, we are what now, 72 days?? 72 DAYS!!!!! :scared1:

Blacklight numbering? What's that all about? It sounds super cool! (Not that we'd have that option now, but hey, I'm already thinking of a vow renewal! ;))

71 days now! I think the only things I'm really stressing about at this point are, well, the money thing, of course, and getting the stuff down there that we have to bring down there.

Oh! I didn't make it to the post office today, but hopefully sometime this week! :goodvibes

So pretty! They look so romantic. Love them!

Thanks!! :lovestruc

Such pretty invitations! I hope you start getting replies back quickly!

Thank you! Meeee too!! :)

I'm new to the community, and I just finished reading through your PJ. I'm SO happy things are working out for you & that everything is coming together!!! :goodvibes

Not gonna lie, I am a bit overwhelmed with the idea of going through all of this when planning my eventual DFTW, but I have a feeling that over time & with support of people here, I'll be okay.

Oh, btw, that chocolate tour you did for your bachelorette party looks so awesome! I <3 chocolate. I also haven't been to Boston in about 3yrs, so maybe that will be something I have to complete.

And, your dress looks stunning!! So pretty!

Looking forward to following along! Hope you have an awesome weekend! :cheer2:

thanks for reading! Definitely the Dis is great, especially when you can't "nag" to people you "know" or have things happen that non-disney brides wouldn't understand. So glad I found the Dis! :grouphug: You definitely need to try a chocolate tour! They have other routes I want to go back and try!
Thanks so much on my dress, I am paying it off and trying it on on Wednesday and I can't wait!!

Blacklight numbering? What's that all about? It sounds super cool! (Not that we'd have that option now, but hey, I'm already thinking of a vow renewal! ;))

71 days now! I think the only things I'm really stressing about at this point are, well, the money thing, of course, and getting the stuff down there that we have to bring down there.

Oh! I didn't make it to the post office today, but hopefully sometime this week! :goodvibes

haha, yes!! You use a special marker that only shows up with blacklight and can't be normally seen without a black light and number all the invites. Then if someone doesn't write their name on their reply, you can go back to your # system via the blacklight and know whose it is. haha I am such an organized geek, I know! :rotfl: 69 days today, eek!! Under 70, can you believe it!! That means we are 9 days away from 2 months... ahhhhhh! :scared1:
I emailed one of my parent's good friends that moved down to FL and works for Disney to ask if I can start mailing things down to them, thankfully they said YES! My stuff is really starting to add up around here... :rolleyes1

Your invitations are beautiful!

Thank you!!:goodvibes

The invitations are beautiful Tricia!!!!

Thanks!! :goodvibes

We assembled all the invites today and I'm going to put them in our mailbox tomorrow!! I am so excited!! I took one to the post office yesterday to be weighed and they needed 85 cent stamps, so I bought all the ones at the place I went and now tomorrow I need to go back for another 10 to send out the rest!

Stacks when we started:
IMG_1650.jpg

Matted and ready to be stacked!
IMG_1653.jpg

I can't get this to rotate... darn photobucket
IMG_1651.jpg

my happy helpers ;) ... hard at work!
IMG_1654.jpg

That large pile of white invites is the filled inside envelopes ready to be stuffed into the addressed envelopes!
IMG_1656.jpg

DF's sister addressed them all and they look great! I can't wait to start getting some replies!! :goodvibes

haha, yes!! You use a special marker that only shows up with blacklight and can't be normally seen without a black light and number all the invites. Then if someone doesn't write their name on their reply, you can go back to your # system via the blacklight and know whose it is. haha I am such an organized geek, I know! :rotfl: 69 days today, eek!! Under 70, can you believe it!! That means we are 9 days away from 2 months... ahhhhhh! :scared1:
I emailed one of my parent's good friends that moved down to FL and works for Disney to ask if I can start mailing things down to them, thankfully they said YES! My stuff is really starting to add up around here... :rolleyes1

That's so cool! I think I just want to play with the blacklight marker and feel all super-stealth. I could pretend that I was on 'Alias'! (Remember that show?) :laughing:

Are you sending your stuff down to DFTW or to the hotel? I had asked about sending some stuff down, and I was told I could only send to the hotel. Which I'm kinda ehh on. But at the same time, I really don't want to have to contend with figuring out how to get the aisle runner either in a suitcase or having it as a carry-on. Blargh.

Less than 70 days! :scared1:

Yay for having helpers! I know I already told you this, but the invites look so fantastic! :goodvibes

Love these! You have such sweet friends to help you assemble them all!!

Did you use the black light pen trick? That was such a great idea!

You are doing such a great job with your theme!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter