Jack Sparrow Outfit Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
List updated to this point.

While this problem was not coming from anyone on this list, I feel the need to mention this anyway: Please do not send me PMs or messages in the game demanding I come and give you an outfit "right now or else!", or find me in the game and say "I will report if you don't give me one!" That's plain silly and just flat out ridiculous. I couldn't believe what some people were saying to me today. :sad2:

First, I do not have any extras at this time; I might have one in the handful of codes I have left, but I have been offline and didn't enter any codes today when I finally did get on the computer and in VMK.

Second, if I get an extra, I will enter the names from this list and a couple other names (my non-DISer friends) into a hat and draw a name and give the outfit to that person. I feel that's the fairest way to do it.

And third, I most certainly will not give ANYTHING to anyone who threatens me when I am trying to do something helpful. :sad2:

Thanks for your patience, everyone. :wizard:

I would like to be added to this list, please.
Also, HUGE congrats on getting even one. It's so generous of you to offer one should you get another. :-)

if anyone is nice enough to gift a costume after so much work, than manorrecluse would love one!

ok, this is SUPER random :) but..

is it me, or does it seem that all the rich ppl are getting the costumes?

bc i just might be crazy @_@ @_@

xxLiONxQuEENxNaLaxx said:
ok, this is SUPER random :) but..

is it me, or does it seem that all the rich ppl are getting the costumes?

bc i just might be crazy @_@ @_@

Eh, I've seen Guests wearing NPC pins with them, so it's not all rich people. And some of the rich people are either rich because they're stubborn enough to get a lot of stuff and credits, and so are also stubborn enough to get the costume, or they're rich enough that they can afford to trade for the costume.

If that makes sense. hehe

>_> So if you have a lot of credits for doing what the game was made for (playing the games in VMK to earn credits) you're stubborn? I find that..comment a little offending.

""Eh, I've seen Guests wearing NPC pins with them, so it's not all rich people. And some of the rich people are either rich because they're stubborn enough to get a lot of stuff and credits, and so are also stubborn enough to get the costume, or they're rich enough that they can afford to trade for the costume.

If that makes sense. hehe""

LOL, ive only seen the rich ppl with it on @_@ but ive only even seen a ppl with it on LOL :)

Tiinkerbelle said:
>_> So if you have a lot of credits for doing what the game was made for (playing the games in VMK to earn credits) you're stubborn? I find that..comment a little offending.

Nah I just meant that it takes time and patience to earn enough credits to be considered rich. It also takes time and patience to get the costume. I just chose my words poorly. No worries, I'm probably considered rich too.

Hey all - please add my name to the list - i would love to be gifted the jack sparrow costume!!

In the meantime, I will keep getting/entering those codes. Who knows maybe I will get lucky! :wizard:

VMK= AceEllaBelle

please sign me up i would love one of those pirate costumes VMK name : darthvaderaction

:grouphug: :moped: :cheer2: :cheer2: :wizard: :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl2: :thanks: :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter