Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are great! If you can make one that says Sarah I would greatly appreciate it. It's my daughters new favorite show.

Can you tell me what font you are using to make these? We are doing a birthday party for our daughter and would like to make a few signs. Thanks!

Hello again!

We are travelling with friends who have children, can we have

Landon
Madeline

also?

Thank you so much!

If you have time could you please make one for my son. His name is Jesse and he is such a big fan:happytv: I am a big fan of yours and think it's great that you take the time to help us bring such big smiles to our kids faces!:worship:

I love these Jake Disigns! You do such a great job! My daughter wants a "Jake" party for her 5th birthday in a couple of weeks. Would it be possible to get one for Emma and possibly an "Emma's 5th Birthday" candy wrapper design with the Neverland Pirates? I would be very grateful! Thanks so much!

Wow these are awesome and like all of you my DS is in love with Jake and we have to watch it everynight lol.

Could I get one for Diego and can I have the birthday one too. He is turning 4 and would love to do an iron on T-shirt for him.

Thanks so much you are awesome for doing this.

I love these Jake Disigns! You do such a great job! My daughter wants a "Jake" party for her 5th birthday in a couple of weeks. Would it be possible to get one for Emma and possibly an "Emma's 5th Birthday" candy wrapper design with the Neverland Pirates? I would be very grateful! Thanks so much!

Here's a candy bar wrapper for you. :)

Wow these are awesome and like all of you my DS is in love with Jake and we have to watch it everynight lol.

Could I get one for Diego and can I have the birthday one too. He is turning 4 and would love to do an iron on T-shirt for him.

Thanks so much you are awesome for doing this.

For Diego. :)

My son loves this show & it would be great for our June trip.
Could you make one that says "Benny"
Thanks a bunch!

I know I'm a little late the the party here, but would you mind doing a "Mason" version? He is having a pirate birthday party and I can't find anything with Jake and the neverland pirates on it!

Awesome job on these "Jake" designs! I've been searching everywhere for Jake and the Never Land Pirate stuff for my son's birthday party, that is in a few weeks. I was so amazed to see these great customized designs. If at all possible, I would love the birthday one with "Ty and his 4th Birthday" on it. The standard Jake design would be so great, too. "Ty and the Never Land Pirates." How unbelievably kind of you to being doing all this! You are making so many children feel special. My son would flip to see these.

4th Birthday
Ty

Standard "Jake" Design
Ty

these are wonderful!! My boys LOVE this show! Can I get the following:

4th birthday
Danny

4th birthday
Andrew

Standard jake design:
Dylan
Andrew
Danny

thank you thank you thank you thank you!:thumbsup2

These designs are great! Could I possibly get one with the name "Emily" on it? My daughter loves this show. Thanks!

Ok this will be my last request! My son's little friends love them, will have to post a picture I have of them!

Any way you can make the name Cooper? Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter