***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Post here***COMPLETED

PixieDust32 said:
We used it on toast, crackers, cookies, bagels, specially DH, he loves pumpkin.

Yum, those sound all yummy. I have been wanting to eat some pumpkin pie, but this is pretty close, so I will try them on some crackers.
When will the fall jams/butters/jellies come out in your area Roxy?

The cranberry could be used just as any of your regular jams or jellies, but also try it on a turkey sandwich.

The pumpkin butter, honestly, I've never tried, but I'm planning on buying a jar for myself. I never knew where to buy it before, but I love pumpkin pie, so I know I'll enjoy it. I think Roxy gave you some good suggestions. Also, I'd probably try it on waffles. Seems like a good alternative to syrup.

If I thought it would ship well, I'd send you a pumpkin pie when I make them at Thanksgiving.

kelleigh1 said:
The cranberry could be used just as any of your regular jams or jellies, but also try it on a turkey sandwich.

The pumpkin butter, honestly, I've never tried, but I'm planning on buying a jar for myself. I never knew where to buy it before, but I love pumpkin pie, so I know I'll enjoy it. I think Roxy gave you some good suggestions. Also, I'd probably try it on waffles. Seems like a good alternative to syrup.

If I thought it would ship well, I'd send you a pumpkin pie when I make them at Thanksgiving.

A pumpkin pie-yum. I don't think it would arrive here in an edible condition, but that is sweet of you.
A turkey sandwich with the cranberry jelly sounds yummy.
Thank you Raquel.

FigmentLover said:
My packages are still somewhere in Limbo......
Hope they arrive to their new homes soon!!!

I *think* one of them reached its new home. I received a package from Lincoln NE today. Only a last name on the return address and no note.

In it was a jar of blueberry jam, a jar of strawberry jam and a jar of apple butter. I also received some Disney collage stickers which my 7yo tried to steal! I cannot wait to try the new flavors. I have tried blueberry syrup before (and loved it), but not blueberry jam. It should be yummy! Strawberry is always a hit in this house! And i actually use apple butter in cooking all the time, but silly me, I never thought to just eat it like jelly!!

Thanks for my great treats!!

jwsqrdplus2 said:
I *think* one of them reached its new home. I received a package from Lincoln NE today. Only a last name on the return address and no note.

In it was a jar of blueberry jam, a jar of strawberry jam and a jar of apple butter. I also received some Disney collage stickers which my 7yo tried to steal! I cannot wait to try the new flavors. I have tried blueberry syrup before (and loved it), but not blueberry jam. It should be yummy! Strawberry is always a hit in this house! And i actually use apple butter in cooking all the time, but silly me, I never thought to just eat it like jelly!!

Thanks for my great treats!!

Yes that was me. The note is in the mail. I had one ready for your package, but forgot to place it into the package before sealing it up. If you look closely, you might find that I left the price tags on also.......oh well. I hope the note is close behind, I mailed it the same day.....mmmmm who knows.......

There is another one that is on its way to PixieDust32 also without a note, but there is one in the mail.

I had a notice left in my mailbox from Littleton, CO.....I wonder if it is my jam package???? To bad I wasn't here this morning, I would love to be eating some toast right now!!! :goodvibes But I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow after 8 a.m.!!! :cheer2:

mommytotwo said:
Yum, those sound all yummy. I have been wanting to eat some pumpkin pie, but this is pretty close, so I will try them on some crackers.
When will the fall jams/butters/jellies come out in your area Roxy?
Oh yes, every year we go to the north GA Mountains, about a 45 min to an hour drive from home, to the pumpkin patch farm and to the orchards, they make pumpkin pie, jam, jelly, candy apple, apple cider, and much more.

This is their site...

Burt's Farm

FigmentLover said:
Yes that was me. The note is in the mail. I had one ready for your package, but forgot to place it into the package before sealing it up. If you look closely, you might find that I left the price tags on also.......oh well. I hope the note is close behind, I mailed it the same day.....mmmmm who knows.......

There is another one that is on its way to PixieDust32 also without a note, but there is one in the mail.

Yes, I was wondering too :teeth:

The mail lady left a note in my mail box too :thumbsup2

I received ...

:) Boysenberry Jam
:) Pumpkin Butter :banana:
:) Rhubarb Jam
:) Pooh 3d stickers :love:

Thank you so much, I can't wait to try them all.

FigmentLover said:
I had a notice left in my mailbox from Littleton, CO.....I wonder if it is my jam package???? To bad I wasn't here this morning, I would love to be eating some toast right now!!! :goodvibes But I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow after 8 a.m.!!! :cheer2:

That should be your package from me!! Unless you know somebody else in this neck of the woods!!
Can't wait to hear if you like it or not...so many choices so little money!! :teeth:

FigmentLover said:

::yes:: I think that is your jam/jelly exchange. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: I had recieved my second exchange today from PixieDust32-Roxy.
She had sent me-
*Blackberry Jelly and Strawberry Jam that are made by a lady in her town.
*Pineapple fruit spread which is actually made in Mexico-this looks like it would be good as an ice cream topping as well.
*Mini jars of Knott's Berry Farm-raspberry, grape, and two honey jars-these are really cute travel size jars.
*2 types of Mexican treats that she had enjoyed as a child-
Pan tostado, toasted bread, and Gamesa cookies-I have never seen these here, but will try the jams on the toast as a snack today.

Thank you very much Roxy for all the goodies.

mommytotwo said:
:woohoo: I had recieved my second exchange today from PixieDust32-Roxy.
She had sent me-
*Blackberry Jelly and Strawberry Jam that are made by a lady in her town.
*Pineapple fruit spread which is actually made in Mexico-this looks like it would be good as an ice cream topping as well.
*Mini jars of Knott's Berry Farm-raspberry, grape, and two honey jars-these are really cute travel size jars.
*2 types of Mexican treats that she had enjoyed as a child-
Pan tostado, toasted bread, and Gamesa cookies-I have never seen these here, but will try the jams on the toast as a snack today.

Thank you very much Roxy for all the goodies.

You're welcome Patsy.

I love all the stuff the gamesa makes, and I couldn't find them here before, now wal mart and the local Mexican stores have them, but is a new thing here, they make all kinds of goodies. Another favorite is Pie the Piña, (Pineapple pie) Let me know how you like them!

PixieDust32 said:
You're welcome Patsy.

I love all the stuff the gamesa makes, and I couldn't find them here before, now wal mart and the local Mexican stores have them, but is a new thing here, they make all kinds of goodies. Another favorite is Pie the Piña, (Pineapple pie) Let me know how you like them!

Will do Roxy.

I just wanted to give all you exchangers here a heads up-it will also be on the future exchange list, but I will be hosting the FALL JAM and JELLY Exchange in mid September, so be on the lookout for that sign up. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
Will do Roxy.

I just wanted to give all you exchangers here a heads up-it will also be on the future exchange list, but I will be hosting the FALL JAM and JELLY Exchange in mid September, so be on the lookout for that sign up. :thumbsup2

YAY!! :yay: I can't wait. Thanks patsy.

I'll hopefully be able to join in the fall one. Although the flavors are probably about the same since cranberry and pumpkin harvest happen in the fall. I could possibly go with an all cranberry exchange that time around though since they mix the cranberry with all kinds of other fruits to make jellies, spreads, syrup...just about anything. And if I see the salsa guy again with the cranberry salsa, I'd have to get some of that too.

MMmmmmmm!!!

PixieDust32 said:
You're welcome Patsy.

Pineapple pie!!! My husband would love that. We found mini pies one time with pineapple and he loved them. I may need to take a trip to Georgia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter