jambo house GV

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
how many are handicap accessible and which bathroom would be the handicap? What else shoud we expect if we end up in one?

I can tell you that the GVs in Jambo house are the furthest rooms from the lobby - they are at the end of the hallways.

I can tell you that the GVs in Jambo house are the furthest rooms from the lobby - they are at the end of the hallways.

::yes:: So True! We staying in a GV at Jambo in 2010 and boy was it a hike to get to and from our room :lmao: The room itself is beautiful though and the balconies are huge!

anyone actually have an answer to my question? I know where they are located, just not if any are handicap.:thumbsup2

One of the Jambo House GVs is HA. It is located at the end of the spur next to the pool area, room 5483 on this map. The master bathroom is the one that is HA. It has a roll-in shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter