JAMBO! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW & AKL 3/18-3/27

Hot appetizer station:

B4C0FD5F-336C-4840-BBFF-60A19D0504DE_zps8xtrzw68.jpg

I'm so enjoying your pictures of AKL. My son is doing the Disney College Program and is at Bell Services at AKL. He worked today. it's such a beautiful lobby. We're staying there next month! Thank-you for your trip report!

Great that you have arrived at AKL. Lobby and snacks look great. How's the view from your balcony?

We requested to be near the lounge, so we are very close to the rock. Which is fine, but lots of people!

Happy early birthday! I know you said no kids choices at appetizer time, did they still have the apples and caramel? Did you get anything from CL for your birthday? Last October, I got special birthday chocolates and in December, my DS3 got a cup shaped like an animal, giraffe chocolate sucker and some other little things. Just wondered if they are doing those things with the cutbacks.

Last edited:
Happy early birthday! I know you said no kids choices at appetizer time, did they still have the apples and caramel? Did you get anything from CL for your birthday? Last October, I got special birthday chocolates and in December, my DS3 got a cup shaped like an animal, giraffe chocolate sucker and some other little things. Just wondered if they are doing those things with the cutbacks.

No welcome or birthday gifts. Yes they did still have the apples and caramel. :)

Fantastic report and wonderful photos. I am disappointed they didn't give you the chocolate animals for club level. I thought that was part of the welcome packet. Did they stop it? I am club level at AKL in December and I was looking forward to the treat and I the little extras you get in room for club level-like better/larger toiletries, robes, chocolates on arrival, turn down service with chocolates .. You see I love my chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter