Jamie and Cory cant wait for 7-27-10

DisneyBuff27

Its a Small World!
Hello everyone!!

So i'm new at this i just figured out how to get to these threads:rotfl2: . Should have looked at the top of the page to figure it out a while ago!!

But i'll give you an insider of me and my DF. Cory and I have known each other since 3rd grade! We started hanging out about 3 years ago now and it was going good as friend and just having fun. Well to me not knowing.....long long long story i had my daughter Madyson....She is my love of my life. I was scared that i was going to lose Cory because everything came as a shock. But i think it made him and I a lot closer. I have been going through court for two and half years now to keep my daughter away from her true father so that Cory could addopted her. Of course the true dad didnt care to see her and then wanted her....:headache: Which in the state of Wisconsin Fathers rights are HUGE.....So now after battling for two and half years he gets her :mad: . But Cory has stuck by my side every since........

So last Sept. we went down to Disney to go to Mikeys Not So Scary Halloween Party!! That was the best thing EVER! :banana: But one day we went go go and look at the Wilderness Lodge since we havnt seen it. All of a sudden a lady came up to us and asked us to go on a scavander hunt. I thought this was a little werid but hey why not. The lady said it was part of the new promotions Disney was doing this year. I asked my sister and brother en law to come but they said they'd take Madyson. :confused3 So Cory and I went on it. We first had to take the boat to the Contempory and then go to the toy shop on the 4th Floor and find a dried rose from a evil step mother. :mad: While we took every stuffed animal out to find it and then a girl helped us lol!!! :cool1: After that it said to take the Monerail to the GF and find 4 blue gems in a farris wheel. Then it said to go to the Polynesion by boat and go to the beach. It said keep the water to the left and dig under the star. Of course i started to catch on after a little while. :rolleyes1 When we got to the Polynesion i sat on one of the chairs to see what Cory would do he started getting all red and freaking out.....lol:rotfl2: But after a lil' bit i went and helped him dig under the star my sister and brother en law and my daughter were there. After digging a little big there was a box and it said Will you liver happily every after with me? and Cory got on his knee and proposed!!! :flower3: Everyone on the beach was clapping and asked to see my ring i felt like a was in the best moment ever!princess:

Now i told Cory if he was to marry me it HAD to be at Disney!! So we are getting married I hope 7-27-10 at the WP :lovestruc We meet w/ the Disney planners in Jan and the showed us around and we had a lot of fun looking at everything! Now i just got to start the planning!! I'll make sure to keep you up on everything going on!! If you have any ideas i'm willing to listen!!! Thanks for reading!! Sorry for any Spelling errors!!! :goodvibes

Thank you very much for welcoming me! :yay: Do you know how to get pics on here im kinda new and very confused on how to post pictures lol :confused3

Congrats and Welcome!!!!!

To upload pictures, you have to go to photobucket upload the pictures and then click on the IMG link and post it here.

What a cute proposal! You sound like you have a great guy. How old is Madyson? My daughter, Addison, will be 2 in June! Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Welcome, you have a very sweet story! Cant wait to see the ppics!

Madyson is Two and half her bday is in June too June 27th :cool1: kinda werid though. I was born on a 27 and she was. And for my mom she was born on the 3rd and my sister her 1st born was born on the 27th. Also 27 is my lucky number that is why we are getting married on the 27th. and i got engagged on the 27th haha!!!:rotfl2:

DSC05256.jpg

This is Us....was kinda upset cuz Cory knows how much i hate him being scruffy and he was when he proposed!!!!

Thank You :) Sorry it is soo big haha new on the how photobucket thing!! i'll learn! So how are you guys doing on planning? And thing exciting?

How adorable...the proposal and your little one!!!! Cant wait to read your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter