Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

Welcome everyone!!!!! I've got everyone updated..

currently there is a tie for the top spot... 2 done for 3 swappers!!!! Way to go girls!!!!

I'm in, but I don't expect to show up in January at all - leave on Monday for a month at the world - Makin memories taking photos and not scrapping.

I'm in, but I don't expect to show up in January at all - leave on Monday for a month at the world - Makin memories taking photos and not scrapping.

Well, I'm putting you in.. the big request I have for you... SEND THE WARM Weather to me!! !PLEASE!!!

Have a wonderful time!!!!!

Okay- got my first project of the New Year done. 13 pages for me!

Rebecca

Second project that I had set up is done. Another 16 pages bringing me to 29 pages for the year.

Rebecca

Rebecca! Rebecca!!
put down the adhesive, back away from the paper!! Take a break! LOL

You go girl!!! :)

It wasn't hard I had everything cut and ready to go. It was just a matter of glueing things together today. i got bits and pieces ready over the last couple of weeks throughout all the compnay. I actually was just working on them while I waited for my pieces to cut out on the craftrobo for the preschool group of the school swap.

Rebecca

I honestly have about 20 pages that are just needing photos and journalling.. I hope to have them done over the weekend...and than I have about 14 other pages ready to go.. just need to get downstairs and do them...

Finally, I was gonna put you in and hound you till you gave me numbers! LOL

Ok, off to spend time w/ DH.. he is being a whiny butt! LOL

I'm in. This isn't a lot, but I'm going to try to do 10 pages this month. I have photos to print & things to organize since I'm way at the beginning but I think I can get 10 done.

I'll check in at one week from today and see where I am.

I'm in. This isn't a lot, but I'm going to try to do 10 pages this month. I have photos to print & things to organize since I'm way at the beginning but I think I can get 10 done.

I'll check in at one week from today and see where I am.

Good luck!!! I have you added!!! :)

I got started today with 2. Looking to get at least a few more done this weekend.

I'm here. My goal for january is to finish DS#1's baby book. I have to scrap a trip to the beach, a trip out west for Christmas, Fall, & his birthday & party. Since most of these will also be put in the family book, I can really narrow down how many pics I scrap in his. DS#2 arrives on Tuesday. So, I'm trying to get as much done as possible in the next couple days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter