Jan 2022!

Our check in date is Jan 28th for four nights. We are staying at SSR with rented points. I'm a little nervous about the weather but otherwise excited. I hope you have a great trip!!

Our check in date is Jan 28th for four nights. We are staying at SSR with rented points. I'm a little nervous about the weather but otherwise excited. I hope you have a great trip!!

Thank you!! So exciting! I’m nervous about the weather too. I hope you have an amazing trip!

we are heading to WDW from 1/16-1/23/2022. Staying in the family suites at All Star Music! Excited, but sad we will not be on a Skyliner route this time.

We just got back from a quick trip on Tuesday, but now that we have AP's we're itchy to get back, so we booked ASMu 1/21-1/25.

We are going jan 3rd to 8th. This is a reschedule from a covid trip when it was shut down.
Little worried about Marathon crowds

We are considering a mid Jan trip during son's college break. I am very surprised to see how little onsite availability there is. It seems like playing with the dates helps (we are trying to do a split, long stay, maybe 8-10 nights) but it gets really frustrating to do it that way. Does anyone have any insight to this? Is onsite really largely unavailable in January 2022? I feel like I am missing something. I know about the marathon weekend, but especially since everything is still showing as full rack rate, I did not expect to have trouble booking an onsite deluxe resort.
We are deciding between Jan and May--perhaps the decision has been made for us!

Still shocked at how little availability there is for onsite resorts early to mid January. I assume some of it is due to the races, but I did not expect that we may not be able to book an onsite hotel, especially with a bit of flexibility in our dates. Are we expecting them to open more rooms, or should I give up on a January trip? We have been waiting years for this, so we kinda want to stay at our favorites...or else not bother right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter