January 2010. . . Anyone else going???

I LEAVE TOMORROW (night)!!!!!

Granted, after a full day of work. But the freezing rain is only in the morning, so things look good. Checked in to hotel Sunday, but can't do flight until tonight.

WOOHOO!

I LEAVE TOMORROW (night)!!!!!

Granted, after a full day of work. But the freezing rain is only in the morning, so things look good. Checked in to hotel Sunday, but can't do flight until tonight.

WOOHOO!

We leave tomorrow too! I can't stand the wait anymore!
Have a magical time!:wizard:

We leave in 2 more sleeps...Friday baby. We are leaving one day early just to get going...can't wait! I don't work Friday so can't wait!!
Louise:cool1::cool1:

Come check out my TR and see BLT pictures. Only thing is we were in a studio. It was pretty small. Good luck moving to where you want!! I also have lots of Christmas time pictures.

thanks!! we are doing a studio too at BLT hopefully...we used a lot of points on the treehouses so we don't have many left:)

It is going to be rough staying in a studio after our last 2 trips were in a 1BR and a treehouse.

Plane leaves at 7:35 in the morning, the kids have no idea!!! I am getting them up in the morning and telling them to get ready for school, once they are dressed and ready and grab their backpacks, I will tell them "you don't need those where were going, were going to Disney!"

We leave in 2 more sleeps...Friday baby. We are leaving one day early just to get going...can't wait! I don't work Friday so can't wait!!
Louise:cool1::cool1:

Two more sleeps for us too! 34 hours from Now I will be on a plane to WDW :goodvibes

Off to pack... still so much to do.

Plane leaves at 7:35 in the morning, the kids have no idea!!! I am getting them up in the morning and telling them to get ready for school, once they are dressed and ready and grab their backpacks, I will tell them "you don't need those where were going, were going to Disney!"

Thats awesome! Can't wait to hear how they reacted.

Have fun!

DH got home at midnight last night and worked until 2 AM. He's still going on the trip, even though his work is crazy, but he might have to do work while on vacation. That stinks, but it still beats staying at home. We were both glad he got everything organized Tues night.

Now cross your fingers he gets out promptly at 5 today and that the freezing rain stops.

Tomorrow at this time, we will be eating breakfast with Cinderella!!!!!!!

DH got home at midnight last night and worked until 2 AM. He's still going on the trip, even though his work is crazy, but he might have to do work while on vacation. That stinks, but it still beats staying at home. We were both glad he got everything organized Tues night.

Now cross your fingers he gets out promptly at 5 today and that the freezing rain stops.

Tomorrow at this time, we will be eating breakfast with Cinderella!!!!!!!

Glad your DH can make it!

You are soo close! Have a blast!

Only a few more days here...hope all of you that are leaving soon have good weather & you get there safely-have fun-we plan to next week-maybe we'll see ya!!!! :goodvibes

:banana: 2 Days :banana:

listening to dis radio all pumped for Disney!

We're definitely ready for this vacation!

So, enjoying the quiet house before I leave in about 20 minutes--no kid, no dog, just me and a house that's cooling down since I held the thermostats already.

The knot in my stomach will subside in the following order:

1. When I physically see DH at O'Hare and there is still time to eat dinner.

2. We board the plane.

3. The plane is in the air.

But I think if DH was having work issues he would have called already. No news is usually "leave me alone so I can get my work done" news.

It will be nice to have a knot-free stomach though. ;)

Safe trips this weekend everyone! It's been a fun fall/winter!!!

Less than 24 Hours
:banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:

Have to make it through this last day of work - then last minute packing, early to bed and early to rise ( 2:00 am :eek:), then off to the airport for our top of the morning flight! Arriving at MCO at 9:30 AM !!!:hyper::hyper2::teeth::tongue:

According to my ticker it is 18 hours and 17 minutes !

PACKING, PACKING, AND MORE PACKING!!!​
:goodvibes
but then we'll be at MCO in 25 hours so I won't complain too much!!! YAY!!!
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter