January 2011 car rental

After you sign in you can click on the insides banner. Then you can click on the deal for 29% off in florida and CA. There you would find your code. It gets put in automatically.

Just checked my rate on the Alamo site. It is down $4.00. What is the best way to rebook? Do you keep the original reservation and make a new one? Then cancel the original reservation. I called once for a Dollar reservation and they just changed the rate.

We are flying into Tampa. I booked a full size for $201 for two weeks.

Go to Flamingoworld.com They have any code and discount out there for stores, travel etc.

Once you get one, scroll down to Travel, click car rental.

You will find many codes.

Good luck and keep trying. I know the rates change daily!

I just got my Alamo rate down to $149 for a fullsize for 10 days. I used used the 20% off code (7014667) along with the $40 off coupon on their website.

Just checked my rate on the Alamo site. It is down $4.00. What is the best way to rebook? Do you keep the original reservation and make a new one? Then cancel the original reservation. I called once for a Dollar reservation and they just changed the rate.

We are flying into Tampa. I booked a full size for $201 for two weeks.
Mine has been dropping around $10 a day and I usually make a new one, as soon as I get the confirmation email I cancel the old one. Today it's only dropped $2 so I'm gonna hold off a bit. Does anyone know if you can get the better rate if you "modify" your reservation rather than canceling and rebooking?

Mine has been dropping around $10 a day and I usually make a new one, as soon as I get the confirmation email I cancel the old one. Today it's only dropped $2 so I'm gonna hold off a bit. Does anyone know if you can get the better rate if you "modify" your reservation rather than canceling and rebooking?

I keep modifying mine and I get the new rates. Make sure you take out whatever rate code the computer puts in and just use your contract code and coupon. You can then choose to keep the new modified (cheaper) reservation.

I keep modifying mine and I get the new rates. Make sure you take out whatever rate code the computer puts in and just use your contract code and coupon. You can then choose to keep the new modified (cheaper) reservation.

I didn't know that worked. Does that work even if you are using the same codes? I just keep booking and cancelling. Mine went down another $4 today. $81 for fullsize! Crazy!

I didn't know that worked. Does that work even if you are using the same codes? I just keep booking and cancelling. Mine went down another $4 today. $81 for fullsize! Crazy!

Yes it works as long as you take out the rate code that the computer uses and put your rate codes back in. I've done it numerous times on this reservation. I am down to $65 for 6 days now!

Yes it works as long as you take out the rate code that the computer uses and put your rate codes back in. I've done it numerous times on this reservation. I am down to $65 for 6 days now!

I think I'm getting the same rates you are now that I found that 20% ID too... I'm at $65.31 TOTAL for 6 days. Before Taxes/fees that is less than $5 a day, this is seriously the cheapest I've ever seen car rentals, LOL :cheer2:

Please keep us posted if you have any problems with the code/coupon at pickup.

Thanks!

Thanks, I'll go try that now. :thumbsup2

Woohoo mine dropped another $4. I was really hoping to drop below $100 but I'm doubting it as its only 10 days away. If I could have signed up for Insiders that might have done it but I found they require a credit card to sign up and we only have debit card oh well.

I wish that we didn't need a minivan! Our dates are 2/8-2/16 and the rates I am seeing WITH the codes are still about $500. What am I doing wrong or is that just what it is going to cost? Should I hold out a little longer? :confused3

I think I'm getting the same rates you are now that I found that 20% ID too... I'm at $65.31 TOTAL for 6 days. Before Taxes/fees that is less than $5 a day, this is seriously the cheapest I've ever seen car rentals, LOL :cheer2:

Please keep us posted if you have any problems with the code/coupon at pickup.

Thanks!

What size car is this for?

Are there ever bigger cars than the specific size in Alamos aisles? Like, bigger than a fullsize in fullsize aisle?

Thanks!

Staceyj2 .... when are you going? I'm going 1/22 to 1/29 and am getting $101. We need it from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on return day so have an extra day. Any suggestions? I'd love to get it cheaper if possible. I'm using the 20% off id and the $40 coupon code.

I wish that we didn't need a minivan! Our dates are 2/8-2/16 and the rates I am seeing WITH the codes are still about $500. What am I doing wrong or is that just what it is going to cost? Should I hold out a little longer? :confused3

Go to carrentalsavers.com and try the Florida smartbook. I just tried it using your dates and got minivan quotes of $290 at payless and $340 at thrifty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter