January 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just canceled the three I mentioned above, along with three more reservations all for groups of 5:

1/26 @ 6:30pm - Chef Mickey's
1/27 @ 8:05am - Cinderella's Royal Table
1/29 @ 8:15am - The Crystal Palace

We won't be making a Christmas trip, so I'm cancelling our dining reservations. I posted a bunch in the December cancellation thread, but only have one January reservation to cancel:

January 1- Whispering Canyon Cafe at 10:30 am for 6 people

Be Our Guest
I just canceled 1/20 @ 5:45. It is only for two people though. It is showing on the site right now.

Just cancelled (all for 4 guests):

Jan 26th Ohana - 7:30am
Jan 30th Teppan Edo - 7:20pm
Feb 03rd Chef Mickey's - 7:00am
Feb 03rd Be Our Guest - 7:05pm

I don't think that this one is overly popular right now, but I will post it anyways. Cancelling Chefs de France for noon on Saturday 1/26 for 3 people. Also Tusker House on Sunday 1/27 at 8:30am for 3 people

Looking for a BOG ressie for Jan 27th or Feb 1st, crossing fingers I will luck out before then.

dalgal101 said:
Looking for a BOG ressie for Jan 27th or Feb 1st, crossing fingers I will luck out before then.

Join the club; everyone is trying to get BOG

Yuppa - all you can do is keep trying! Been looking for weeks for 1/20, but being MLK day......

I got a BoG resevations the day they opened up. Then we had to change the week we were going to WDW and so I cancelled it BUT was able to get another one for the week we were going (lucky!). Then we moved everything back a day and I had to cancel again! Now our plans our set but I am having no luck getting BoG.

I keep checking like 5 times a day though and hope to get one before we arrive!

FYI - I think the moderator will delete these posts soon because they are keeping it pretty focused on only posts related to cancellations...but I thought I'd add my two cents before they were deleted! :lmao:

I will be cancelling Be Our Guest for 3 people, Friday, February 1st at around 11:30 AM eastern standard time today. Hope this helps someone!

kmquick3 said:
I will be cancelling Be Our Guest for 3 people, Friday, February 1st at around 11:30 AM eastern standard time today. Hope this helps someone!

Wait a minute, I did not think BOG had lunch reservations? I thought it was walk up counter service for lunch and that they only had reservations for the table service dinner????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter