January 25th, anyone else?

chiefhestia

"Can I ignore the sounds of distant drumming?"
My move in day is January 25th. I just learned that roomates are based on move in day.

That's my arrival day too! I'll be flying in the day before. I got QSFB! What job did you get?

Looks like everyone is moving in later in Jan. I just had my interview tuesday, can I expect the 25th as well?

~The Cute One :rotfl:

I just had my interview today aswell, so Im guessing from what it sounds like- the 25th seems to be the last date for the Spring PRogram. I dont know though. :)
~*Joanne :p :banana:

Horizons16 said:
Looks like everyone is moving in later in Jan. I just had my interview tuesday, can I expect the 25th as well?

~The Cute One :rotfl:

Okay! Let's not let the whole "cute" thing go to your head! ;) Remember that's your opinion, because you have failed to show anyone a pic to prove it! :earboy2:

Horizons16 said:
i cant hot link with webshots...
Oh well! Guess we'll never know ... well actually I will know when I meet you WDW! :) Have your heard your news yet?! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter