January 7th 2009 DIS meet*u/d post #1 with meeting time and place*

I know Small World mentioned that her DD had a couple of non-alcoholic cocktails in a pretty looking shaker, so I guess they're the "children's" cocktails.

The kids cocktails are ace, I had one when we were there in June as I was still breastfeeding so had to avoid the alcoholic ones. The shakers are great too, and the kids love them

just a thought about the LGMH's that you don't have loads off... If you mean the little keychain ones, you could always pick some more up in September?

just a thought about the LGMH's that you don't have loads off... If you mean the little keychain ones, you could always pick some more up in September?

Oh i think i have enough for the gang, my friend in the States went to her home depot centre and some for me, though who would paint there bedroom lime green puzzles me:confused:

Oh i think i have enough for the gang, my friend in the States went to her home depot centre and some for me, though who would paint there bedroom lime green puzzles me:confused:

Ah, that kind of LGMH :thumbsup2

As an aside, I had a green room when I was younger. It wasn't true lime green, but it wasn't exactly dark green either...

A non-painted colour because I haven't got round to choosing a colour since we moved in :rotfl: I'm not that keen on it, but it's not so horrid that it must be changed instantly.

Well you might not have to live there much longer ;) :cutie:

i'm still working on ryan and trying to secure an xmas trip lol hopefully i'll be there!!!!!

Erm, my room is Lime green and shocking yellow..... It has pink, purple, yellow and lime patchwork curtains, bright pink and chocolate brown bedding, and a blue throw and cushions.......

Bob xoxoxoxox

Erm, my room is Lime green and shocking yellow..... It has pink, purple, yellow and lime patchwork curtains, bright pink and chocolate brown bedding, and a blue throw and cushions.......

Bob xoxoxoxox

Least you have colours to break up the Lime Green....its sounds very funky!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Wow, that's a lot of colours Bob! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter