January AP room rates?

Alice42

Alice in Wonderland lover
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone knows if and when AP room rates come out for Jan 2003? I would like to start planning my next trip, so hopefully the rates will come out soon. Also, if anyone stayed at the ASMu in Jan with an AP rate, what did you pay?
Thanks!
Alice42:p

10/98 offsite (marched in MK parade with Northern Illinois University dance team)
5/00 PO-FQ
7/01 BC
5/02 Poly

:bounce:

AP rates don't come out until 2-3 months before the dates that are active for. That being said, the January 2002 rates were not released until mid-December 2001. Since January is usually slow, you can generally count on AP rates being available, but there is always a chance that it won't be. You can probably figure on $69 or $79 per night, but I am really stabbing in the dark here trying to remember because I don't usually stay at the All Stars.

If you want to stay there, you can always book now and apply a discount later when it's released. But really, don't look for anything to be available before November-ish.

I got the AP discount for January 2002 in December (I think it was the second week). Our rate was $276 including tax for Grand Floridian Lagoon View.

I stayed at ASMu this past January. I got a "displaced from POR" rate(!) which they told me was the same as the going AP rate. It was $54 (or was it $59? Don't remember which).

We went last year in January, last week of January. What an excellent time to go!!! We waited in no lines! We went under the AP rate two nights at All Stars 59$ and 5 nights at CBR $89. We also booked in October/November so keep on top of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter