JEDIYODA'S Trade List (Complete List)

I have a spooky tree. Would that be worth herbie helmet?

Thanks,
Dory

I think herbie helmet is worth more that just one spooky tree. I'm thinking about 3 spooky trees. Or if you don't have three trees, perhaps one tree with something else from my want list, or maybe an item of pirate q. Thanks!

I think herbie helmet is worth more that just one spooky tree. I'm thinking about 3 spooky trees. Or if you don't have three trees, perhaps one tree with something else from my want list, or maybe an item of pirate q. Thanks!

I can do 3 trees. Thanks. I'm pretty flexible about meeting to trade. Let me know what time of day works best for you.

Thanks,
Dory

I can do 3 trees. Thanks. I'm pretty flexible about meeting to trade. Let me know what time of day works best for you.

Thanks,
Dory

I should be on around noon central time but It's probably a better time to trade tonight. I'll have more time then. I'm usually on after 7pm CT.

Jedi looking at the Tron Disc Pin.. Do you still have it?? If so I offer 2k.. Let me know.. Thanks, Karol

afternoon bump!
still have plenty of items and i'm still accepting credits among other things :)

Offer of red baseball shirt and red baseball pants for gold doors, gold ears, and full Kali (4pc).

Sounds good. I do have some kid drop off errands to do about tonight, but will be back on when I can and will check for your message then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter