Jess & Ben's Wishes Wedding 11/18/14 Sea Breeze Point/Backstage Prop Shop

I kinda just came across your TR on here as I also follow the Root's blog and thought I recognised these photos! :lovestruc You are such a adorable couple and you have amazing photos - we are super excited to become a Roots couple this February! I'm gonna catch up from the beginning now, but just wanted to say hey and wish you both all the best for the future! x

I finally did it! I read your last updates! And your preview/full post on the Roots blog were soon beautiful. I love that getting ready pic of Jess! (and I might have to steal your idea with the baskets . of course with German treats). Unfortunately my bridesmaid can't make the trip, but we're still planning on doing an Universal day! Your inside comes in very handy!
And please let me know if Jess wants to have any German recipes (well, Bavarian ones ;-) - I still don't know if I should try some German food in EPCOT, but I think it could be fun to compare, especially since we'll be there for F&W.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter