Jetblue relocation at orlando airport

Arrived Terminal C Jet Blue last Wednesday. Very long walk to baggage carousel on level 6. Went down to level 1 and did Mears checkin. Agent took me and another family back up to level 6 and put us all in a Mears Taxi. Not a van, a taxi. Dropped them at WL then dropped me at GF.

I’ve stopped trying to predict how Mears is going to handle transportation. As long as I get there and the time is reasonable, I’ll take it! LOL
Thank you for posting. Guess we won't be signing up with Mears Connect.

Arrived JetBlue on Tuesday, Dec 6. Plane got in around 10 p.m. and at that point Terminal C was like the set of a dystopian movie--quite eerie. The walk to the baggage claim seemed endless and there were often no other people in sight.

Our flight waited an hour--AN HOUR--for our bags to arrive at the baggage claim. This is not an exaggeration, and in fact might be a slight understatement. Just unbelievable. It was 11 p.m. by the time I got to the Mears counter.

BTW, my experience with Mears was great. I was the only passenger there, they called for my ride, a van showed up about 10 minutes later, and I was the only passenger. Fast ride to the resort, since at 11 p.m. there's no traffic.

If you're flying JetBlue you should consider doing carry-on only. My van driver told me that a few days earlier she'd had passengers who'd waited 3 hours for their bags to arrive at baggage claim. Apparently this is an ongoing situation at Terminal C. You have been warned.

We landed in MCO terminal C on Saturday. Like many have said the walk to the luggage is long and weird.. it was 12am when we landed and the lights made it seem like we were outside but also inside a new shiny hospital. So many glass walls and white floors. The baggage took about 45 min since landing but it took us a good 25 min to walk to the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter